401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Amazing company culture with incredible growth potential!”
To accurately evaluate and process mortgage loan files submitted by retail production partners. Upon completion of initial processing the file is distributed directly to underwriting for a loan decision. To communicate with partners on items needed to move loan from submission through closing.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Effectively manage and process a full pipeline of mortgage loan files (25-30)
- Evaluate loan files for regulatory compliance and completeness
- Accurately review and input pertinent loan data into operational systems
- Order supplementary vendor products, such as title reports and property appraisals
- Obtain required underwriting conditions from loan officer and/or loan applicant(s)
- Utilize FHA Connection to update loan data as needed
- Communicate pipeline and file status to retail sales channels and management
- Work closely with all operational departments to establish productive and efficient work flows
- Complete required checklists and worksheets
- Minimum 5 years in mortgage loan processing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn new systems
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Strong customer service and time management skills a must
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive, time sensitive industry
About Synergy One Lending:
Synergy One Lending offers a world class team that has set out to change the mortgage banking world to a positive experience for employees and our partners alike, and stands as one of the nation's most innovative mortgage banking firms. Our dynamic team encompasses true professionals seeking to be the number one brand when it comes to providing real estate financing options in Non-QM/Expanded Credit Mortgages. Synergy One boasts hiring the best talent; We only hire candidates who embody our Core Values of Integrity, Loyalty, Diligence, Compassion and we equip them with the best products and systems to execute at the highest level.