$60,000 to $70,000 Annually
Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K, Life
Last online 1 day ago
Why Work Here?
“Amazing company culture with incredible growth potential!”
Reporting directly to the Senior Financial Analyst, the Financial/Data Analyst will primarily be responsible for providing analytical and reporting support to all major functional areas within the organization.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Synergy One Lending.
- Develop, analyze, maintain, update and distribute various periodic and ad-hoc financial, statistical, analytical and management reports and statements; compile, calculate and analyze complex data and information from a variety of sources; as necessary, perform extensive research, including analyzing and applying new regulatory requirements; perform in-depth analysis of financial conditions, variances and trends.
- Maintain data integrity and reconcile data from multiple sources and systems.
- Assemble and maintain detailed backup and supporting documentation.
- Perform general administrative duties including, but not limited to; assembling information, creating and modifying financial and Business analytical reports, KPI’s and other various ad hoc reports.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with financial analysis or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge MS Excel to include Power Pivot, Power Query, VBA.
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL Queries
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deliverable deadlines
- BA or BS degree in Finance or related field
- Knowledge of the mortgage banking industry experience a plus
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to consistently prioritize and produce accurate work within set deadlines
- Ability to take on additional roles and responsibilities required
About Synergy One Lending:
Synergy One Lending offers a world class team that has set out to change the mortgage banking world to a positive experience for employees and our partners alike, and stands as one of the nation's most innovative mortgage banking firms. Our dynamic team encompasses true professionals seeking to be the number one brand when it comes to providing real estate financing options in Non-QM/Expanded Credit Mortgages. Synergy One boasts hiring the best talent; We only hire candidates who embody our Core Values of Integrity, Loyalty, Diligence, Compassion and we equip them with the best products and systems to execute at the highest level.