401K, Life, Medical, Dental, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Amazing company culture with incredible growth potential!”
The Doc Drawer is responsible for performing all aspects of a loan closing which includes document preparation, coordination of closings with Closing Agents, and final settlement of the loan meeting all time constraints.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform audits of key criteria to ensure the documents will be prepared correctly
- Responsible for contacting the closing agent and confirming e-mail addresses, wiring instructions and disbursement dates
- Responsible for preparing the final Closing Disclosure and balancing with the Closing Agent and sending final closing package to agent.
- Prepare wire requests
- Review documents prior to giving authorization for funds to be released to Seller
- Interact with other internal departments and Loan Officers in the field to handle any package changes and analyze investor requests and suspenses.
- Works with title agents and attorneys involved in the loan settlement to ensure a smooth mortgage transaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1-3 year mortgage closing document generation/processing or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of TRID, RESPA and general mortgage compliance guidelines is highly desirable
- Encompass 360 experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products
- Must be accurate and detail oriented
- Must show good judgment and decision making abilities
- Must have basic accounting skills to balance wire disbursements
- Must have good time management and organizational skills
- Strong customer service and time management skills a must
- Ability to organize, prioritize workload, meet deadlines and handle detailed assignments
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive, time sensitive industry
About Synergy One Lending:
Synergy One Lending offers a world class team that has set out to change the mortgage banking world to a positive experience for employees and our partners alike, and stands as one of the nation's most innovative mortgage banking firms. Our dynamic team encompasses true professionals seeking to be the number one brand when it comes to providing real estate financing options in Non-QM/Expanded Credit Mortgages. Synergy One boasts hiring the best talent; We only hire candidates who embody our Core Values of Integrity, Loyalty, Diligence, Compassion and we equip them with the best products and systems to execute at the highest level.
3131 Camino Del Rio N, Ste 190 San Diego, CA 92108
24 days ago