401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Amazing company culture with incredible growth potential!”
The Company Trainer plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of activities related to the Company’s Sales and Operations training functions. The role is primarily responsible for providing in-person or webinar on-the-job training to all new employees, as well as ongoing training support related to systems, programs, policies, and compliance requirements. The Company Trainer may create job aids and training materials related to their functional area of expertise and serves as an internal subject matter expert, trainer and resource.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct training sessions for new and existing employees focusing on system upgrades/changes, area requiring additional instruction, best practices, regulatory compliance in encompass
- Train new and existing employees on Encompass basics and aspects of Encompass that pertain to their specific job duties
- Deliver training in multiple platforms including conference call, webinar, pre-recorded videos, on-site, etc.
- Assist Leadership Team with identifying critical training needs for the sales and operations teams
- Plan and oversee ongoing training efforts to further develop usage of the CRM, Sales Tools and LOS systems
- Manage the instructional design and delivery of new programs from initiation to implementation, including design documentation, storyboarding, content development, deployment, and training of new programs
- Draft loan or compliance related procedure, policies, and processes to ensure accuracy and clarity
- Promote the resources available on the intranet to encourage greater usage and knowledge
- Set monthly company training schedule and new hire training schedule for Sales and Operations team
- Collaborate with Human Resources and Onboarding team to ensure new hire training is a superior experience for new team members
- Project Management
- Responsible for maintenance of Company intranet portal
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 or more years experience in Mortgage processing or origination
- Encompass 360 experience preferred
- Prior experience developing content for and sales or Corporate background training preferred
- Ability to be patient and train less experienced team members, respond to questions, and build capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision when needed
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail orientation and highly organized
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Intermediate math skills
- Ability to be flexible to assist with additional projects that are introduced based on the needs of the department
About Synergy One Lending:
Synergy One Lending offers a world class team that has set out to change the mortgage banking world to a positive experience for employees and our partners alike, and stands as one of the nation's most innovative mortgage banking firms. Our dynamic team encompasses true professionals seeking to be the number one brand when it comes to providing real estate financing options in Non-QM/Expanded Credit Mortgages. Synergy One boasts hiring the best talent; We only hire candidates who embody our Core Values of Integrity, Loyalty, Diligence, Compassion and we equip them with the best products and systems to execute at the highest level.