401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Amazing company culture with incredible growth potential!”
Compliance Analyst Assists in the implementation and administration of the Compliance Management Program, ensuring day-to-day operations are conducted in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements. Reviews a sampling of loan file production for compliance with the applicable regulatory and legal requirements, manages the review data and produces regular reports.
Duties and responsibilities
- Reviews a sampling of loan file production for compliance with the applicable regulatory and legal requirements;
- Reviews a sampling of loan file production for compliance with the company’s compliance policies and procedures;
- Documents the review function, including responses obtained from operation and sales personnel regarding review findings;
- Produces reports of the review function
- Remains abreast of general legislative and regulatory trends and pertinent federal/state legal and regulatory requirements; and
- Assists the Legal Department in other aspects of implementing the company’s Compliance Management System.
- Knowledge of mortgage banking laws, federal and state government laws/regulations including Regulation B, Regulation C, Regulation D, Regulation F, Regulation G, Regulation P, Regulation V, Regulation X, and Regulation Z, UDAAP, Flood, and Fair Lending;
- Ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of personal computers and software applications;
- Ability to easily learn new technology;
- Strong keyboarding and data entry skills;
- Considerable knowledge of mortgage banking laws, federal and state government laws/regulations;
- Strong planning, organization, and decision-making skills;
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; and
- Strong analytical ability and judgment.
About Synergy One Lending:
Synergy One Lending offers a world class team that has set out to change the mortgage banking world to a positive experience for employees and our partners alike, and stands as one of the nation's most innovative mortgage banking firms. Our dynamic team encompasses true professionals seeking to be the number one brand when it comes to providing real estate financing options in Non-QM/Expanded Credit Mortgages. Synergy One boasts hiring the best talent; We only hire candidates who embody our Core Values of Integrity, Loyalty, Diligence, Compassion and we equip them with the best products and systems to execute at the highest level.