Life, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
Why Work Here?
“Amazing company culture with incredible growth potential!”
The Closing Disclosure Specialist will perform all functions required to coordinate fee data transmission and compilation for the creation of the TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule (TRID) Closing Disclosure (CD). Work with external 3rd parties and internal team players to gather, input, and evaluate fee data. Utilize RESPA and QM/HOEPA testing protocols to determine any variations and cure defects.
Duties and responsibilities
- Establish communication and follow-up with closing agents, team players and potential 3rd parties to acquire title and closing related fees and details
- Review and update loan origination system data needed to populate CD for accuracy and completeness
- Communicate with underwriters, processors and other staff regarding loan status and missing data
- Complete key mortgage-related fields in our origination system
- Prepare initial Closing Disclosure “CD”
- Have an understanding of mortgage-related terms and types of programs
- Conduct detailed review of all fees for accuracy
- Test fee totals for RESPA and QM/HOEPA compliance. Work with manager to cure failures
- Rework of CD when necessary
- Compare RESPA CD to initial Loan Estimate (LE) and subsequent revised LE’s for final review, reconciliation, and final adjustments
- Identify and address timing rule failures
- Address all exceptions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 1 year mortgage closing document generation/processing or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of TRID, RESPA and general mortgage compliance guidelines is highly desirable
- Encompass 360 experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products
- Strong customer service and time management skills a must
- Ability to organize, prioritize workload, meet deadlines and handle detailed assignments
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive, time sensitive industry
About Synergy One Lending:
Synergy One Lending offers a world class team that has set out to change the mortgage banking world to a positive experience for employees and our partners alike, and stands as one of the nation's most innovative mortgage banking firms. Our dynamic team encompasses true professionals seeking to be the number one brand when it comes to providing real estate financing options in Non-QM/Expanded Credit Mortgages. Synergy One boasts hiring the best talent; We only hire candidates who embody our Core Values of Integrity, Loyalty, Diligence, Compassion and we equip them with the best products and systems to execute at the highest level.
201 Creekside Ridge Court Ste 100 Roseville, CA 9678
3 months ago