401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Why Work Here?
“Amazing company culture with incredible growth potential!”
The Appraisal Desk Assistant is a position whereby the team member coordinates the placing and tracking of mortgage appraisal orders through an appraisal management system to ensure accuracy, regulatory compliance, and prompt collection of fees.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform all required data entry procedures in Encompass, FHA Connection, and the VA portal
- Place appraisal orders through an appraisal management system with the highest degree of accuracy and timeliness to include assisting processors, loan officers, and the underwriting staff with appraisal orders.
- Monitors status of appraisal orders submitted by origination, processing, and underwriting staffs to ensure compliance with Appraiser Independence Rules.
- Facilitate the ordering, front line audit, and processing of all appraisals
- Work with AMC’s to maintain proper service and timely receipt of property valuations
- Review residential appraisal requests from the loan officer to ensure the collateral is correctly identified and described
- Clearly understand and communicate answers to partners and vendors through helpdesks
- Interacts with the appraiser and internal origination, processing and underwriting staffs to facilitate the ordering and return delivery of appraisal assignments.
- Maintains appraiser vendor panel within appraisal management system to include adding and removing appraisers as required and recording daily work to ensure data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Mortgage industry experience preferred
- Encompass 360 experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products
- Some knowledge of mortgage lending policies, procedures, and regulations is helpful
- Strong customer service and time management skills a must
- Ability to organize, prioritize workload, meet deadlines and handle detailed assignments
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive, time sensitive industry
About Synergy One Lending:
Synergy One Lending offers a world class team that has set out to change the mortgage banking world to a positive experience for employees and our partners alike, and stands as one of the nation's most innovative mortgage banking firms. Our dynamic team encompasses true professionals seeking to be the number one brand when it comes to providing real estate financing options in Non-QM/Expanded Credit Mortgages. Synergy One boasts hiring the best talent; We only hire candidates who embody our Core Values of Integrity, Loyalty, Diligence, Compassion and we equip them with the best products and systems to execute at the highest level.
3131 Camino Del Rio N, Ste 190 San Diego, CA 92108
5 months ago