We are looking for Software Engineer III (Java/AWS) PermanentRole in Reston, Virginia. DevOps Engineer II will coordinate and manage the entrance of new hardware and software into the IT computing environment and define the process for release package assembly, version control, migration control, release preparation and acceptance, communication and installation
Skills for Software Engineer III (Java/AWS)
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
· 4+ years of related experience.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Strong Java Development experience required
· Hands on experience with AWS API Gateway, Lambda, SNS / SQS, RDS, RedShift, and IAM required
· Experience managing compliance and automating process using SailPoint IdentityIQ
· Experience developing Webservices (REST, SCIM)
· Strong SQL experience preferred
· Working Knowledge of UNIX Command Line Interface (CLI)
· Angular JS experience is a plus
· Scripting experience is a plus (Python)
Responsibilities for Software Engineer III (Java/AWS) :
· This individual will be responsible for development and implementation of software applications.
· Independently plans and delivers specific functionality within their expertise.
· Presents and or defends the work to the team or other organizations. Has defined specialties in primary areas of responsibility
· Collaborates using open communication and reaching across functional borders
· Develop sound version control best practices based CM systems (Clearcase, SVN, GIT , etc.), including branching and merging strategies
· Perform configuration management for all different applications running on all environments and manage the production release process that ensures the reliability and availability of the platform
· Maintain up to date and relevant play books and documentation in support of the different platforms/programs
· Contribute in developing best practices for infrastructure as code (eg : Puppet, Shell scripting), software build tools (Maven, ANT, Shell ) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Hudson), and infrastructure automation (VM Ware, Puppet, Chef, etc)