Columbus, Ohio company has an immediate need for a senior business analyst to join their fast paced, energetic team of individuals. This is a one year contract. Insurance experience is required. Applicants must have the the following experience:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business proces descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from mulitple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to general understanding, and destinquish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
About Sympatico Resources LLC:
Sympatico Resources LLC is an IT consulting firm whose sole mission is to match quality consultants with quality companies.
Posted 3 years ago