Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Reporting Analyst Jobs in Wilmington, DE
servicer reporting analyst (Financial Reporting/Database Experience +)
Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Swift Capital is a pioneering financial company focused exclusively on the needs of small businesses. In business since 2006, Swift Capital has helped over 10,000 small businesses get access to over $250 million dollars in working capital.
We offer exciting career opportunities where your ideas and efforts will drive meaningful results, success and rewards. Swift Capital provides a unique opportunity for passionate, driven professionals to work with other talented teammates to help build a successful business.
The Successful Candidate
Swift Capital seeks energetic, passionate, smart, competitive and driven entry level professionals that can rise to the challenge of democratizing access to capital!
Investor Reporting Analyst
Work closely with our financial team and with senior management to provide quantitative support for key strategic and operational initiatives.
Your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure documentation files are checked in with the custodian on a daily basis
- Calculate, analyze and transmit investor payment information using various data sources and create daily reporting packages in accordance with deal specific servicing, remittance and reporting guidelines
- Create and monitoring our borrowing base report daily to ensure compliance with all financial covenants calculations and collateral concentration limits
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Prepare monthly debt reporting as required by lenders (borrowing base calculations and/ or debt covenant reporting)
- Assist in reporting commissions due to partners that supply leads to us
- Cross train in the bookkeeper’s position to guarantee coverage.
- Assist in creating accounting methods, tracking and reporting on our syndicated partners/advances.
- Tracking key performance metrics and profitability by product line
- Ability to independently identify a problem area, sift through multiple data sources, develop a sound analytical framework, and present results to senior management
- At least 3 years of finance or accounting experience, preferable with some exposure to secured funding facilities and/or securitization
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Proficiency with Excel and with other analytics tools
- Proficiency with SAS or similar database analysis software
- Experience with database mining and use of relational databases
- Ability to effectively communicate findings, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Ability to effectively perform collateral performance scenario modeling
- Research and problem-solving capabilities
- Works effectively as a self-starter and works well independently to accomplish goals
Swift Capital is conveniently located north of Wilmington, Delaware close to I-95, and also located in Conshohocken, PA conveniently accessible from I-476. This position is based in Wilmington, DE. Swift Financial will not compensate for re-location expenses.
About Swift Capital:
Launched in 2007, Swift Capital offers short-term working capital products that increase convenience, transparency, and value to millions of small businesses whose borrowing needs are not being met by their banks. Through the use of data aggregation and advanced scoring methodologies, Swift Capital is able to instantly evaluate the financial health of small businesses, allowing them to access funding as fast as one hour. Its proprietary scoring models do not rely on personal credit (FICO) scores, allowing it to serve millions of businesses typically unable to qualify for traditional bank financing. Swift Capital's unique application process allows business owners to pre-qualify online before completing an application. Swift Capital has extended over $400 million in funding to over 10,000 small businesses nationally. The company is growing at a rate of over 150% annually, and its management team is comprised of experts from across the banking, credit card payments and technology industries. Swift Capital was first to be recognized for call center customer satisfaction excellence in the small business banking industry under the J.D. Power and Associates Certified Call Center Program, and the company has also earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Swift Capital is financed by some of the nation's leading financial investors, including Sutter Hill Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Reporting Analyst jobs in Wilmington, Delaware: