Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Reporting Analyst Jobs in Wilmington, DE
servicer reporting analyst (Financial Reporting/Database Experience +)
Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Swift Capital is a pioneering financial company focused exclusively on the needs of small businesses. In business since 2006, Swift Capital has helped over 10,000 small businesses get access to over $250 million dollars in working capital.
We offer exciting career opportunities where your ideas and efforts will drive meaningful results, success and rewards. Swift Capital provides a unique opportunity for passionate, driven professionals to work with other talented teammates to help build a successful business.
The Successful Candidate
Swift Capital seeks energetic, passionate, smart, competitive and driven entry level professionals that can rise to the challenge of democratizing access to capital!
Investor Reporting Analyst
Work closely with our financial team and with senior management to provide quantitative support for key strategic and operational initiatives.
Your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure documentation files are checked in with the custodian on a daily basis
- Calculate, analyze and transmit investor payment information using various data sources and create daily reporting packages in accordance with deal specific servicing, remittance and reporting guidelines
- Create and monitoring our borrowing base report daily to ensure compliance with all financial covenants calculations and collateral concentration limits
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Prepare monthly debt reporting as required by lenders (borrowing base calculations and/ or debt covenant reporting)
- Assist in reporting commissions due to partners that supply leads to us
- Cross train in the bookkeeper’s position to guarantee coverage.
- Assist in creating accounting methods, tracking and reporting on our syndicated partners/advances.
- Tracking key performance metrics and profitability by product line
- Ability to independently identify a problem area, sift through multiple data sources, develop a sound analytical framework, and present results to senior management
- At least 3 years of finance or accounting experience, preferable with some exposure to secured funding facilities and/or securitization
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Proficiency with Excel and with other analytics tools
- Proficiency with SAS or similar database analysis software
- Experience with database mining and use of relational databases
- Ability to effectively communicate findings, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Ability to effectively perform collateral performance scenario modeling
- Research and problem-solving capabilities
- Works effectively as a self-starter and works well independently to accomplish goals
Swift Capital is conveniently located north of Wilmington, Delaware close to I-95, and also located in Conshohocken, PA conveniently accessible from I-476. This position is based in Wilmington, DE. Swift Financial will not compensate for re-location expenses.
About Swift Capital:
Swift Financial provides small businesses with easy and fast access to working capital so they can purchase new equipment, hire new employees, and open new locations. We're proud that we have helped thousands of business owners to realize their passion and dreams. Founded in 2006, Swift has consistently grown its customers and revenue year over year. And were just getting started. In addition to providing more than $1 billion in funding to small businesses, we have been recognized by J.D. Power for providing an Outstanding Customer Service Experience in the live phone channel. We have also partnered with industry leaders to develop radically new products. Our management team offers a depth of talent coming from the highest ranks of Americas most prestigious technology and financial services companies, including Amazon, American Express, Bank of America and Chase. Because our leadership has led and built great companies, we clearly understand the balance between delivering huge value to our customers, while also delivering unique advantages to our employees. The goal: create a fun, friendly and collaborative environment with amazingly bright, passionate and talented individuals.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Reporting Analyst jobs in Wilmington, Delaware: