Nurse Practitioners Wanted: M-F, 9-5.
Medicine without the headache of hospital rounds, ER admits, 24 hour call
HOUSE CALL MEDICINE: providing quality healthcare to homebound individuals in the comfort of their own residence.
Location of choice:
· Ft. Worth, TX or Irving, TX
· Monday -Friday work schedule with no hospital rounds (typically 9-5)
· Very minimal on-call.
· Our nurse practitioners see an average of 7 patients per day and have a census of approximately 200 patients.
· Competitive salary ($95,000-$100,000 + $15,000 yearly bonus)
· Paid malpractice with tail coverage
· Benefits package include: health, dental, life, LTD, STD, paid time off, paid CME, flexible spending accounts and a 401K
· A company car
· Medical assistant to drive you to each home or facility
· Valid TX NP licensure.
· Valid/Current DEA
· 2+ years Nurse Practitioner patient care experience in Internal Medicine Family, Adult, Geriatric
· Experience diagnosing and prescribing medication.
Working for us enables a you to have a quality of life that is unsurpassed.
With 23 offices across 5 states, we are the largest geriatric private practice in the nation. For over Fourteen years, we have been dedicated to providing quality healthcare to homebound individuals in the comfort of their own residence. We are committed to educating our nurse practitioners in the specialty practice of house call medicine. During the first year of employment we offer educational opportunities to prepare NP’s to complete the AAHCP Home Care Credentialing Exam. Our nurse practitioners provide the highest level of house call medicine with access to full complement of services including in-home laboratory services, EKG’s, echocardiograms, ultrasounds, vascular studies, Holter monitors and x-rays.
We offers specialty programs focused on allowing patients to age in place such as; Geriatric Cardiology, Geriatric Pulmonology, Geriatric Balance, Prognostic Modeling, and Palliative Care.
More time with your patients is not only more rewarding; it allows you additional time to resolve complex issues that an office setting can’t provide. Home visits may provide a clue to some problems; an impaired spouse, confusion over which medications to take, interactions of medications prescribed by multiple providers, family dynamics and safety issues that normally can’t be resolved in an office visit. You will also lead a multidisciplinary team of RNs, MAs and therapists to offer your patients personalized, comprehensive, supportive and restorative care.
If you are interested in learning more, please do not hesitate to contact me