Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Automation Test Engineer Jobs in Eagan, MN
Software Automation Tester (.NET/C#, WebDriver)
SWAT Solutions has immediate openings for experienced Software Automation Tester consultant to develop and execute automated and manual test in differerent platforms using C# and the WebDriver library. This position requires development and testing experience and is an onsite consulting role with our client in Eagan, MN. Position is expected to last a minimum of 6 months with strong likelyhood of extension for the right candidate. Candidate must be local to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St Paul) area to interview in-person.
Role: Software Automation Tester (.NET/C#, WebDriver...)
Location: Eagan, MN
Length: 6+ months
This position is to test Web Based projects.
1) .NET/C# Development Experience
2) Some Testing experience
3) Comfortable in Agile environment
4) REST is preferred for some end point testing
Additional Preferred Skills:
1) C# WebDriver experience
2) Good communicator, work well with developers and desters, proactive attitude
3) Web Driver, Java Script, JSON, XML, ASP
- Responsible for testing of enterprise application projects
- Develop and execute manual and automated tests in different platforms using C# and the WebDriver library
- Partner with software development staff to resolve application bugs and test upcoming application releases.
- Actively participate in Iteration Planning, Stand-ups, and Team Retrospectives
- Develop software-testing artifacts within an agile process
- Develop and actively participate in build test automation using C# and/or other technologies
- Create and manage software quality assessments; including anticipating project needs and implication of project decisions on quality
- Proactively work to identify, clarify, and resolve issues; remove barriers within and outside the organization in a timely manner
- Proactively share knowledge on best practices for testing software and act as a consultant across all the software development and testing groups
- A four-year degree in Computer Science or other related field
- 1-3 years of software testing and/or software development experience
- 2+ years of C# programming experience, including the Visual Studio IDE.
- 1+ year experience automating tests using WebDriver.
- Knowledge and/or experience with the software tools and techniques used in automated testing
- Experience with large-scale projects including intra-departmental communication and collaboration
- Collaborative leadership style and a strong commitment to continuous improvement
We will consider Corp 2 Corp and H1B sponsorship for ideal candidates.
About SWAT Solutions:
SWAT Solutions is a St Louis Park, Minnesota based consultancy that provides complete Software Quality (QA) services.
Our concentrated focus has allowed us to become experts in the field of software quality. Our consultants are software quality professionals who have made this their careers in understanding and working towards the common goal of our clients...to help create the best product that reaches beyond expectations.
Excellent benefits (23 days PTO, health insurance, 401K, disability/life insurance), competitive pay (overtime > 40 hrs/wk, full bench pay between projects), and professional growth (tuition reimbursement) with a solid commitment to diversity.
SWAT Solutions provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.
Voluntary Feedback Form: http://www.swatsolutions.com/voluntary-feedback-form/
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Automation Test Engineer jobs in Eagan, Minnesota: