SWAT Solutions has immediate openings for experienced Software Automation Tester consultant to develop and execute automated and manual test in differerent platforms using C# and the WebDriver library. This position requires development and testing experience and is an onsite consulting role with our client in Eagan, MN. Position is expected to last a minimum of 6 months with strong likelyhood of extension for the right candidate. Candidate must be local to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St Paul) area to interview in-person.
Role: Software Automation Tester (.NET/C#, WebDriver...)
Location: Eagan, MN
Length: 6+ months
This position is to test Web Based projects.
1) .NET/C# Development Experience
2) Some Testing experience
3) Comfortable in Agile environment
4) REST is preferred for some end point testing
Additional Preferred Skills:
1) C# WebDriver experience
2) Good communicator, work well with developers and desters, proactive attitude
3) Web Driver, Java Script, JSON, XML, ASP
- Responsible for testing of enterprise application projects
- Develop and execute manual and automated tests in different platforms using C# and the WebDriver library
- Partner with software development staff to resolve application bugs and test upcoming application releases.
- Actively participate in Iteration Planning, Stand-ups, and Team Retrospectives
- Develop software-testing artifacts within an agile process
- Develop and actively participate in build test automation using C# and/or other technologies
- Create and manage software quality assessments; including anticipating project needs and implication of project decisions on quality
- Proactively work to identify, clarify, and resolve issues; remove barriers within and outside the organization in a timely manner
- Proactively share knowledge on best practices for testing software and act as a consultant across all the software development and testing groups
- A four-year degree in Computer Science or other related field
- 1-3 years of software testing and/or software development experience
- 2+ years of C# programming experience, including the Visual Studio IDE.
- 1+ year experience automating tests using WebDriver.
- Knowledge and/or experience with the software tools and techniques used in automated testing
- Experience with large-scale projects including intra-departmental communication and collaboration
- Collaborative leadership style and a strong commitment to continuous improvement
We will consider Corp 2 Corp and H1B sponsorship for ideal candidates.