Sorry, this job was closed 11 months ago. See all open Network Engineer Jobs in Springfield, MO
SW Business Solutions is currently looking for Network Technicians. As a key member of SW Business Solutions, this position is responsible for managing aspects of our client’s network administration including servers, desktop systems, communications hardware/software and office systems. Along with maintaining Business Solutions Cloud based systems for our clients that supports the greater Springfield area in the leading Monitoring, AV, Patch, Backup and Disaster Recovery for our clients.
Common Responsibilities for Network Engineer
- Install new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
- Install, configure, and maintain network services, equipment and devices.
- Support administration client servers.
- Manage system back-up.
- Plan and support network infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems for Clients.
- Document network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Monitors system performance and implement performance tuning.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam.
- Requires knowledge of networking.
- Oversee software and network security.
- Ability to work, setup configure and install Firewall's
- Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience needed.
Technical Skills and Requirements for Network Engineer
- Experience in: Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Watchguard, Storage Area Networks, VoIP, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and Active Directory
- Previous Experience in network, IT, or other related fields
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- Strong Attention to detail
Posted 11 months ago
Browse Network Engineer jobs in Springfield, Missouri:
Jack Henry and Associates in Springfield, MO
Posted 11 days ago on the web
Jack Henry & Associates Inc. in Springfield, MO
Posted 11 days ago on StartWire
IT Network Engineer - TSA Security Systems (On-Call)
Raytheon in Springfield, MO
Posted 3 months ago on the web