Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago.
The Wellness Coordinator has a passion for life, passion for wellness and for healthy living. The Surterra Wellness Coordinator can be described as compassionate, positive, loving, caring, full of life and energy, passionate and knowledgeable of holistic approaches to life. The Wellness Coordinator can be described as a ball of energy, sunshine on a cloudy day, warmth of a comfortable home, and the friend that is always there. You will be knowledgeable about healthy living, eating and health maintenance. You will understand different methods of health empowerment and will present yourself in a professional manner. You will beam
Empower Your Health.
The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for high quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information, maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork, and overall upkeep. Maintain accurate records of patients’ identification and registration documents, manage scheduling patient traffic flow, answer phones and respond to patient inquiries. Record, arrange, and package patient orders. Maintain an organized and clean environment and facility appearance.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 25% of the time.
Must be able to move about the Wellness Center to greet customers and to retrieve inventory.
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, reach above his/her head and reach down to retrieve boxes from the floor.
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
The person in this position frequently communicates with other employees/customers. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
10 Core Qualities of a Surterra Employee
1. Patient Advocate – Increase the value and happiness delivered to our patients with every decision you make; break down barriers to patient access; advocate for legal and regulatory reform; educate everyone you meet and prioritize patients above yourself
2. Brand Ambassador – Recognize reputation is our most valuable asset; be a public and private exemplar of the Surterra brand, Mission & Vision; seek out new talent; seek new patients in every interaction; create Brand Ambassadors in every person you meet
3. Politically Astute – Build strong interpersonal relationships based on trust and respect; be diplomatic in response to adversity; build consensus among competing ideas and personalities; formulate creative solutions to complex and unanticipated circumstances
4. Process Oriented – Create and automate scalable processes; employ a systematic approach to achieve objectives; simplify complex and time-consuming activities into simple, efficient actions; teach others how to operate within a process
5. Composure – Organize and operate within a complex and chaotic environment; remain calm, poised and effective in stressful situations; think on your feet; maintain a healthy lifestyle and psychological hardiness
6. Good Judgment – Discern what is appropriate, practical and realistic in a given situation; weigh the merits of competing demands in a regulated industry; make decisions that are a win-win for patients and the brand
7. Initiative & Leadership – Recognize and assume responsibility for work that needs to be done; motivate a team to persist in completion of a task; influence a group’s activity, direction or opinion to achieve patient and brand objectives
8. Planning & Organizing – Create order out of chaos; prioritize and order tasks effectively; use Good Judgment on appropriate uses of limited resources
9. Extraordinary Communication Skills – Speak and write in a concise, grammatically correct, precise and persuasive manner; convey nuances of meaning accurately; match styles of communication to each audience and purpose
10. Impeccable Integrity – Be fair and honest; avoid deceit, favoritism and discrimination; always work in the best interest of the patient and the brand; integrity is a pass/fail quality; you either have integrity or you do not work with us
OUR MISSION: We believe that wellness is a pursuit and that nature has the ability to empower our health now and in the future.. It is our mission to provide the safest, highest quality cannabis-based products that empower your health and enable you and your loved ones to live well.
OUR STORY: This past decade has seen a powerful shift in the way we define healthy living. From greater access to naturally-grown, organic foods to the awareness of the dangers in overly-processed, chemically-dependent products, communities everywhere are rediscovering what it means to live well. Surterra believes that this push for safe, natural ingredients should not stop at the grocery store, and we are focused on transforming the way people take control of their health.
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Wellness Coordinator jobs in Alexandria VA USA:
City Of Alexandria Virginia in Alexandria, Virginia
Posted 7 days ago on The Washington Post
NANA Regional Corporation in Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA
Potomac Valley Nursing and Wellness Center in Rockville, MD
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter