Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
· BS in Electrical Engineering (P.E. preferred).
· 15+ years of experience with PLC's and ladder logic: AB (preferred), Siemens, GE, etc.
· Well versed in reading/interpreting/creating full electrical schematics in AutoCAD (AutoCAD Electrical preferred).
· Experience with machine and assembly line start-ups.
· Proficient with EtherNet/IP (Profibus, Modbus, DeviceNet a plus).
· Proficient with RSLogix 5000,500.
· Experience tuning and commissioning PowerFlex series Drives (Siemens Drives are a plus).
· Familiarity with robotic platforms a plus (MotoMan, Kawasaki, Nachi, Denso, etc.)
· Experience reading/creating Fluid Power schematics (Lube/Hydraulics) in addition to pneumatic schematics.
· MS Office (Excel/Word), excellent communication skills-able to interact with plant floor and management personnel.
· Panel wiring experience a plus (must be able to troubleshoot panel wiring while in the field).
· Open to travel 20-30%.
SuperiorControls is a leader in creating and deploying innovative solutions for those who pursue world-class manufacturing. We bring together hundreds of expert engineering and technical specialists to support the automotive, off-highway vehicle, aerospace, marine, defense, pharmaceutical, processing and general manufacturing industries across North America.
For nearly 30 years, our dedicated teams have set new standards for performance by combining engineering ingenuity with steadfast service to help companies realize productivity gains and improve the quality of their manufactured products. We stand ready to meet any challenge by developing and implementing tailored industrial systems and bold engineering solutions.
SuperiorControls is a privately held company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Browse senior electrical engineer jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina:
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc. - Raleigh, NC
Posted 6 hours ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
CMP - HR - Raleigh, NC
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Belcan Engineering - Raleigh, NC
Posted 1 month ago on iHire