Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
JOB DESCRIPTION & DUTIES
Position requires an individual to construct proper PLC programs from scratch and debug/enhance programs from others. Utilization of solid troubleshooting skills while working with engineers and skilled trades in a production environment. Must be able to contribute in a small group of engineers to complete the development of a system. Participation in team/customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, time lines and customer expectations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· BSME, BSEE, BSCE.
· Must have experience with Rockwell (CLx) and/or Siemens (S7) PLC’s.
· CNC experience a plus. Communication networks and SCADA software experience a plus.
· Some plant floor experience required. Must have appropriate flexibility, sense of urgency, motivation and versatility to make a substantial contribution to the group’s success.
· Solid PC skills with MS Word and MS Excel.
· Ability to interact with customers and vendors while representing company in a professional manner. Proven team player.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Willingness to work “above and beyond” in order to meet company goals.
· Must be willing and able to travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer
SuperiorControls is a leader in creating and deploying innovative solutions for those who pursue world-class manufacturing. We bring together hundreds of expert engineering and technical specialists to support the automotive, off-highway vehicle, aerospace, marine, defense, pharmaceutical, processing and general manufacturing industries across North America.
For nearly 30 years, our dedicated teams have set new standards for performance by combining engineering ingenuity with steadfast service to help companies realize productivity gains and improve the quality of their manufactured products. We stand ready to meet any challenge by developing and implementing tailored industrial systems and bold engineering solutions.
SuperiorControls is a privately held company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Browse engineering project manager jobs in Plymouth, Michigan:
Global Japan & US Manufacturing Firm - Northville, MI
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
MEDA Engineering - Plymouth, MI
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Randstad Engineering - Ann Arbor, MI
Posted 12 days ago on Monster