Sunovis Financial seeks an experienced professional for its fast-growing team. We need a Micro Lending Specialist immediately for our exciting short-term business loan division. A Micro Lending Specialist for the Eastern US is in place; we now seek a Western area specialist. The Candidate must have experience in closing loans and sales, and will be provided the nationwide leads. Candidates must be properly licensed. Our micro loan product offers fast approval and quick-turnaround funding for small businesses. This position is a lucrative opportunity for the right candidate, and the candidate can be located anywhere.
Position responsibilities include:
1) Handling the referrals and loan inquiries in a swift and efficient manner to close all suitable applicants.
2) Processing and handling the loan applicants on an easy-to-use platform.
3) Understanding the product from A to Z.
4) Maintaining solid relationships and communicating well with applicants (who often renew loans or may be referred to other Sunovis products like SBA loans.)
5) Communicating with referral network and Sunovis executive team.
6) Ensuring that both the lender source and the borrower are satisfied with the way in which a given loan application is being handled.
The Micro Lending Specialist earns a fee on each closed loan.
Possibility of promotion to Directorship.
Ideal Profile: The ideal candidate will be an energetic, experienced, independent broker with skills in loan origination and processing, and advising small businesses. A large network of referral agents is being built nationwide, and corporate marketing will also help fill the pipeline.
Learn more about Sunovis Financial:
Sunovis Financial assists borrowers with their lending needs. Sunovis specializes in short-term business loans, and the company mission is to help rebuild the US economy, one business and one loan at a time.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse territory jobs in Dallas, Texas: