Sunbird (www.sunbirddcim.com), an established leader in Data Center Infrastructure Management, is looking for a Software Test Automation Intern to join our team. Our award winning web based solutions help our customers understand and manage energy consumption, environmental conditions and assets in their facilities.
This is a paid internship based out of our Raleigh, NC office with convenient access to I-40, US-1, and 440.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Software Testing Automation Intern will be primarily responsible for:
· Creating and automating test scenarios and identifying/reporting defects
· Will be a pivotal member of an Agile Scrum team working closely with developers to drive a successful automation strategy
· Should be passionate about quality and test automation.
· Develop and maintain test execution steps in an automated framework
· Review pull requests from other engineers for correctness
· Fix specs that are broken as a result of changes to the product GUI
· Incorporate specs into the nightly Jenkins process
Must be enrolled in or recent graduate of a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering program (or similar field)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of software test automation
Experience with scripting
A candidate with any of the following will be at an advantage:
Linux power user
Experience with Capybara/rspec platform or a similar framework
Experience with Jenkins
About Sunbird Software, Inc.:
- Company: www.sunbirddcim.com - Full benefits program: https://www.sunbirddcim.com/careers - About the state of DCIM industry: https://datacenterfrontier.com/gartners-hype-cycle-dcim-software/