Do you want to work with a leading global software company in the fast growing data center industry?
Do you want to work in an open office space and beat your boss in ping-pong and foosball table?
Are you interested in learning about new technology?
Are you competitive and want to win?
Do you want the world to see your picture featured on our website along with our growing global workforce?
Do you want to build a strong career foundation with a company that continues to grow and expand?
If yes, come join us!
We are all about delighting our clients and live/breathe the end client/user experience
We have a casual dress code
We stock the office with soda, snacks, coffee and tea for you to refuel throughout the day
We have amazing PTO Policy that allows you to take care of yourself and your family
We offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance to eligible employees
We believe in autonomy, creativity and taking initiative
Interested? Read on for additional details about this opportunity to join our amazing team!
The Sales Development / Inside Sales Representative is responsible for accurate and aggressive management of Inbound marketing leads, process based approach to software maintenance renewals, and management to closure of assigned opportunities. The SDR/ISR position will report to the Inside Sales Manager. Core goals will include generating web product demos, software demonstration and consulting with customers over webinars, driving software license, maintenance, and service wins, while maintaining high customer satisfaction. This is an in-house position where the incumbent will report to our HQ office in Somerset, NJ.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Respond to customer inquiries via phone, chat, and e-mail. Assist potential customers during their evaluation process, create quotes and new customer accounts, coordinate with channel partners, and help close sales
· Establish, develop, and grow new business relationships with active contacts within Key Accounts
· Keep Sunbird management informed by maintaining accurate customer and pipeline records within Hubspot CRM.
· Conduct product demonstrations via the internet to potential customer’s audiences that are both technical and non-technical
· Provide management with information about the local market opportunity and identifying new business opportunities and channel partnerships
· Other duties as assigned
· Ability to understand an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points
· Ability to converse and consult with customers, providing educational value during the process
· A proven track record of Software sales and/or business process sales, preferably within the information technology domain
· Ability to simplify and prioritize customer requirements to develop sales strategies that clearly define customer goals and metrics for success
· Excellent listening, written, verbal, and remote presentation skills
· Operational excellence in managing a pipeline of opportunities, revenue forecasting and conducting account/forecast reviews with management
· Knowledge of Data Centers, and the operational day to day management of them preferred
· Formal sales training (Challenger, Strategic, SPIN, etc.)
· Experience with telemarketing, lead generation, or cold calling
· Able to build meaningful business relationships with key partners, customers, prospects and internal colleagues
· Confident and able to differentiate yourself
· Passion for selling (IT industry background preferable)
· Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
· Ability to use Microsoft Office 365, CRM (Hubspot), and other sales and marketing automation tools.
· Ability to speak a foreign language to support customers is a plus (i.e. French, German, etc.).
· BA/BS degree or technological certifications are preferred
Sunbird is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
About Sunbird Software, Inc.:
- Company: www.sunbirddcim.com - Full benefits program: https://www.sunbirddcim.com/careers - About the state of DCIM industry: https://datacenterfrontier.com/gartners-hype-cycle-dcim-software/