Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior PHP Developer Jobs in Las Vegas, NV
Senior PHP Developer
Summary A PHP developer at this level should have experience creating and maintaining public-facing web applications. They should be able to take guidance from their manager and will thrive in a team environment. They will design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The primary job responsibility for the PHP Developer position is to provide
PHP programming and functionality for a wide variety of consumer-related websites, intranets, extranets, and web-based applications. Developers are challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and creative ways.
Developers will be expected to:
- Create and maintain a PHP web application framework based on the Symfony 2 Framework.
- Write reusable, understandable code using proven OOP/OOD principals.
- Debug and diagnose issues in an efficient manner.
- Interact and integrate with MongoDB for data storage and retrieval.
- Interact and integrate with MySQL Databases for data storage and retrieval.
- Utilize Mercurial for source code management.
- Support other IT departments interacting with our software and framework.
- Create and maintain automated unit tests for functionality they create.
- Participate in the release/deployment process.
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas verbally and through documentation to the rest of the development team.
- Integrate with third party services via various protocols (SOAP) and methodologies (REST).
- Understand and work in an agile development process.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PHP PHP PHP , OOP OOP
About SUN Information Systems:
The firm is one of the largest digital marketing companies in the United States. With a portfolio of thirteen industry-leading brands, providing extensive and customizable solutions to develop and manage brands, acquire consumers cost effectively and maximize return on investments for advertisers and publishers.
Combining unparalleled consumer insight and vast media reach across owned-and-operated web properties and partner sites, the firm utilizes its cutting-edge technology to offer scalable results in the areas of on and offline direct marketing, media buying, list management, data solutions, brand management, web site solutions, search, display advertising, affiliate marketing and credit reporting. Serving small businesses through to the Fortune 500, each subsidiary offers unmatched services in its respective channel MAJOR GROWTH!!!
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Senior PHP Developer jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada: