About Summit Funding:
Summit Funding (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage banker offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage banking firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual homebuyers throughout the state.
We pride ourselves on the positive culture at Summit Funding and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture.
About the position:
Summit Funding has an immediate opening for an experienced Loan Processor (i.e. Loan Manager). The position of the Loan Manager processes purchase and refinance mortgage loans in accordance with established policies and appropriate guidelines; provides strong communication and support to underwriting, loan officers and customers to clear stipulations needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews loans in process daily and determines which loans must be processed immediately.
- Performs document audit to approve or reject each loan package for funding.
- Resolves any exceptions with customer prior to funding.
- Administers the timely daily disbursement and receipt of funds.
- Enters data from new loan applications and other documents into computer system.
- Orders credit reports, appraisals, flood certifications and title work.
- Refers loans that do not meet basic standards to staff underwriter.
- Provides follow-up on a consistent basis with originators, borrowers and agents to complete processing.
- Analyzes loan files and submits completed loans for approval.
- Responds to inquires from originators, agents, and borrowers regarding status of loans in process.
- Completes loan sheets and conversion logs.
- Collects fees.
- Ensures regulatory compliance.
- Creates and maintains loan files.
- Processes approval and denial letters.
- Maintains status of all files in process and updates as needed; keeps abreast of all FHA, VA, and conventional guidelines and changes that may affect loan status.
- Completes all required paperwork and forms in a timely manner; prepares all required reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be considered for this opening, you must meet the following criteria:
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with residential loans.
• Have recent experience with:
• FHA and VA loans (no exceptions).
• Collecting and clearing conditions.
• Ordering appraisals, prelims and docs.
• Encompass banker (preferred).
• Ability to work with several different Loan Officers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
• Ability to work fulltime.
• Be detailed oriented.
The compensation for this position is hourly plus bonus; and will depend on experience.
Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, and opportunities for advancement.
If you meet ALL the qualifications above, please reply to this posting.
Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. This is not an entry-level position and we will only look at candidates that have mortgage experience. We will contact all qualified candidates.