Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago.
“A solid recruiter who only works exclusively with the companies YOU want to work for.”
I am a fully retained recruiter working on open positions at a nationwide SaaS company based in Prosper, TX. Company is growing, profitable, fully funded, and long-term debt free, with solid nationally recognized marquee customers. They are a cutting-edge SaaS software and services company which caters to multiple industries, and fulfills digital/online and print marketing in one easy to use platform. Company is creating a dynamic culture of teamwork that promotes innovative thought and idea sharing. Company is growing and offering a competitive base salary, plus bonus, plus 100% company paid benefits (for employee), plus equity to experienced “A” players, who want to become a long term valued member of the high-performance team! Must have built a customer service team from scratch preferably for a SaaS company; and developed best practices and training programs for new hires. A big plus if this catered to the Residential Real Estate Industry, but not required. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about their career in customer service. While working in a fast-paced / entrepreneurial environment, you will be challenged with onboarding new customers and users, while developing a new program to train your new team of customer service staff, which you will build from scratch to help continue to develop this fast-growing company. Company has a dynamic culture that promotes innovative thought and idea sharing. If you are at the top of your game and need to make more money based on how you perform, we want to talk with you.
The positions are based in Prosper, TX, a north suburb of Dallas, TX.
I am an Executive Recruiter working on an EXCLUSIVE retained search project for my client; a SaaS company with million dollars+ in annual revenues. I personally have been in retained search for about 20 years, 95% of my hires are still at my clients, and most have earned multiple promotions. I will be your one point of contact on this search, no junior recruiters will be screening you.
If you are ahead of your peers, I am very interested in a career long relationship between us. I will keep your resume and information confidential and I will not send your resume to any of my clients without your expressed permission. My name is Ken DeWitt and my firm is Summit Executive Search Group.
Email me your resume, let’s talk (via email first, then live via phone).
Detailed Job Spec available along with my client’s name, once we connect, and once we agree it is a mutual fit.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· 5-15 years’ experience as a customer service manager, managing a team of at least 10 reps
· Have created a customer service roadmap and plan from scratch, or greatly improved an existing one
· Hired, mentored, coached and fired staff
· Experience converting free users to paid users preferred
· Discuss the use of products, emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers' needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities
· Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special programs and marketing efforts
· Meet daily with sales/marketing/support teams for scrum meetings
· On LiveChat for 4 hrs a day, preferably in at least 1hr slots but would be best if 2-4hr blocks (will be delegated to reps once hired).
· Review customer interaction from hotjar.com looking for ways to improve customer experience
· Review transcripts of customer chats from other agents looking for ways to improve customer experience
· Direct interaction with new paid accounts to get them setup and using the system
· Weekly follow ups with newly on-boarded clients
· Monthly follow ups with already established clients
· Direct interaction with existing clients via LiveChat and Zoom meetings
· Present and implement plan on how to best on-board new clients
· Monitor metrics for ways to improve
· Increase user adoption through direct interaction with primary clients
We believe in investing in our employees with a great benefits package, and ongoing training to help you reach your career goals. We value loyalty in our employees, but also recognize that is earned over time and we will do what it takes to earn your loyalty.
Ø Very Competitive Pay
Ø Medical, Dental and Vision Plan paid by company for team members at 100%.
Ø Vacation pay, holiday pay and benefit days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. (E.O.E.). All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen. We believe in investing in our employees with a great benefits package, and ongoing training to help you reach your career goals. We value loyalty in our employees, but also recognize that is earned over time and we will do what it takes to earn your loyalty.
Nationwide Retained Search Firm
We are paid directly by our client companies, there is never any cost to candidates other than time invested in discussing your job search, via email and phone.
Company address: 130 North Preston Road, Prosper, TX 75078
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Customer Service Manager jobs in Prosper TX USA:
Charity Advertising and Marketing Partners in Addison, TX
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Charity Advertising and Marketing Partners in Carrollton, TX
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Elite DFW, Inc. in Frisco, TX
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter