Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Scientist Jobs in West Greenwich, RI
Title: Scientist II
Job ID: 20854
Location: West Greenwich, RI
Duration: 18 Month Contract
Pay Rate Range: Depend on Experience (W-2 all inclusive rate)
- Our client is seeking a Scientist to perform product characterization for the commercialization of recombinant therapeutic proteins.
- The candidate will participate in method development/optimization of purity and characterization assays.
- The position requires a strong background in LC/MS for the structural analysis of proteins and associated glycans as well as knowledge of other biochemical techniques for protein/glycan analysis.
- The candidate should have a strong working knowledge of Thermo, Waters, and Agilent chromatographic and MS systems and associated software.
- Direct experience with Thermo LTQ and Orbitrap mass spectrometers is preferred.
- Doctorate with 0-3 years of directly related experience OR
- Master's degree with 5+ years of directly related experience OR
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of directly related experience
- Advanced degree in Biochemistry or other related discipline
- Prior experience in the biochemical analysis of protein therapeutics
Please respond by submitting your resume in a Word Document to Tina@Streffco.com.
(Please include the job title and id# in the subject line)
We will not respond to everyone personally - qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
About Streffco Consultants, Inc.:
Streffco Consultants, LLC, is a downtown Denver based technical and biotech staffing and recruitment firm. We provide personnel on a project, contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. Streffco Consultants, LLC was recently aquired by a private equity firm who is committed to re-investing into an established business with new leadership and an aggressive growth plan.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Scientist jobs in West Greenwich, Rhode Island:
Quality Analyst – Quality Control Lab Support
Volt Information Sciences in West Greenwich, RI
Posted 16 days ago on Nexxt
Quality Control Analytical Specialist
Thermo Fisher Scientific in West Greenwich, RI
Posted 1 month ago on the web
Applications Sales Representative, Health Sciences Global Business Unit- Strategic Accounts Californ
Oracle in Ashaway, RI
Posted 1 month ago on Nexxt