Project Analyst Womens Health and Critical Care
- Fabulous Qatar location!
- Want to work in a Tax Free environment
- Great Juicy Healthcare Project role
Ever dreamed of living and working overseas? How would you like to be part of a fantastic team working in an ultra-modern, all-digital academic medical centre based in lovely Doha Qatar?. Here is the opportunity of a lifetime to experience the great history, the adventure, tax-free benefits and fantastic villa accommodation all provided in your package.
Our client is a Medical and Research Center which will be an ultra-modern, all-digital academic medical facility offering specialty care for women and children.
Location: Doha Qatar on the Arabian Peninsula
- Demonstrated extensive health care patient management /administrative experience in Critical Care or Women’s Health
- Demonstrated experience of clinical administrative process reviews and service improvement especially for Critical Care and Women’s Health Services
- Demonstrated experience in implementing clinical information systems or as a “superuser” of clinical information systems – preferably Critical Care and Women’s Health Services arena
- Bachelors Degree - Health Professional (Critical Care and Women’s Health Services focus)
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and the ability to foster a culture of learning and innovation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Required Document With Application:
- Please attach a written summary detailing how you will meet the essential and desirable criteria for this position.
To apply for this job send your resume along with covering letter to