Project Analyst Womens Health and Critical Care
- Fabulous Qatar location!
- Want to work in a Tax Free environment
- Great Juicy Healthcare Project role
Ever dreamed of living and working overseas? How would you like to be part of a fantastic team working in an ultra-modern, all-digital academic medical centre based in lovely Doha Qatar?. Here is the opportunity of a lifetime to experience the great history, the adventure, tax-free benefits and fantastic villa accommodation all provided in your package.
Our client is a Medical and Research Center which will be an ultra-modern, all-digital academic medical facility offering specialty care for women and children.
Location: Doha Qatar on the Arabian Peninsula
- Demonstrated extensive health care patient management /administrative experience in Critical Care or Women’s Health
- Demonstrated experience of clinical administrative process reviews and service improvement especially for Critical Care and Women’s Health Services
- Demonstrated experience in implementing clinical information systems or as a “superuser” of clinical information systems – preferably Critical Care and Women’s Health Services arena
- Bachelors Degree - Health Professional (Critical Care and Women’s Health Services focus)
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and the ability to foster a culture of learning and innovation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Required Document With Application:
- Please attach a written summary detailing how you will meet the essential and desirable criteria for this position.
To apply for this job send your resume along with covering letter to
About Strategy Solutions:
About Strategy Solutions
STRATEGY SOLUTIONS Pty Ltd - International Recruitment Professionals
Information Technology, Executive, Health I.T., e-Health, Healthcare, Information Management, Business Consulting, Professional Services & Cloud Computing
Please visit us at www.strategysolutions.com.au
Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
Information Technology and Services
Posted 3 years ago