Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Junior Net Developer Jobs in Baton Rouge, LA
Junior .NET Developer
Position: Junior .NET Developer
Duration: Full Time / Direct Hire
Location: Baton Rouge, LA (must work on-site, no remote work)
- Minimum 1 year of C# or VB.NET and ASP.NET development experience
- Experience with Sql Server
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task. Detail oriented. Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage workload, and meet deadlines.
**Preferred: Experience with Team System 2008, unit testing and Scrum Agile development methodology and processes
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Assist with defining development work plans.
- Design, develop, & deploy application components.
- Perform technical design and code reviews.
- Communicate development status and escalate issues to management.
- Execute processes to ensure application integrity and availability.
- May research alternative development methodologies and make recommendations for team improvement.
About Strategic Staffing Solutions:
The S3 Difference
S3 is a global provider of Business and IT Services, including Staff Augmentation, Managed Staffing Programs, and Solutions. We are industry expertise in Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Energy/Utility and Public Sector. S3 has a Domestic and International presence in over 20 locations across the U.S. and Europe (including U.K., Lithuania, and Czech Republic). Our highly trained and experienced staff is committed to not only helping you find a job but making sure that the job is the right fit for you.
As a consultant of S3 you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
Generous Vacation Package
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Junior Net Developer jobs in Baton Rouge, Louisiana: