Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Database (BI) Developer
Strategic Computing, Inc. (SCI) provides business intelligence solutions to national and international companies. Founded in 1993, SCI is committed to extraordinary product quality and unparalleled customer service. We believe goals are achieved through real commitment, hard work and dedication to excellence and superior products. SCI is a small company located in the Denver Tech Center. We believe in promoting work/life balance and a collaborative working environment. SCI currently seeks a database BI developer. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate.
This position is responsible for creating, supporting and delivering reports and associated data structures. Developer will work with Microsoft SQL Server and Business Intelligence tools, including SSIS, SSAS and SSRS for integration of application data and development of database and data warehouse solutions. The database developer will have customer interaction both in-house and in person.
Position requires two to five years of technical experience in:
· Rational databases and data modeling techniques
· Microsoft SQL Server Solutions that include Database Design and Development
· T-SQL programming, Integration Services (SSIS) and Reporting Services SSRS
· Working knowledge of Visio, SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer and Visual Studio
· Other common reporting tools like Crystal Reports, MS Excel-Pivot Tables, MS Access
Other Technical Experience:
· Data Warehouse Design of Star Schemas and OLAP Cube Structure
· MS SharePoint performance Point Services
SCI provides an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, PTO and retirement. Please local candidates only.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse bi developer jobs in Englewood, Colorado:
TeleTech - Englewood, CO
Posted 12 hours ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Digital Intelligence Systems - Denver, CO
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
SCOM - Englewood, CO
Posted 17 days ago on CareerBuilder