Stohlman Automotive, Inc. is looking for positive, motivated professionals to join our team. At Stohlman, we continually strive to provide an outstanding customer experience as well as a healthy workplace environment. We want our employees to be successful.
Stohlman Automotive, Inc. is a premier organization. We own and operate 3 innovative Dealership locations in Tysons Corner and Sterling, VA representing the Volkswagen and Subaru brands.
The position of Front Desk Receptionist is a vital role and a very unique opportunity within the organization. Receptionists are often the first business contact a person will meet when entering the Dealership. The ideal candidate needs to be reliable and flexible to work evenings and weekends.
WE ARE NOW HIRING FOR BOTH FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME POSITIONS! APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
At Stohlman, we offer: • Competitive Compensation • Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and labor • A drug-free environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls
• Assist the fast-paced environment
• Greet customers with a smile and welcome them to Stohlman
• Direct visitors to appropriate person or department
• Use excellent verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with customers
• Responsible for a smooth transition between customer and personnel
• Act as a liaison between Managers, Salespersons, and Service Advisors
Specific Skills required:
•Superior customer service attitude
•Prior experience in a fast-paced service industry is ideal but not required
•Positive energy to greet customers, quickly identify their needs, and communicate with the Sales team.
•High motivation to perform at a high standard
•Quality writing and grammar skills
•Ability to work within a team, maintaining focus and attention to detail at all times
We are taking the necessary precautions to provide a safe environment for all of our staff, customers, and vendors. Cleanliness and safety are our top priorities!
· Daily Facility Cleaning and Sanitizing performed by janitorial services.
· Our sales and service staff are wiping down vehicles before and after test drives and regularly scheduled maintenance visits.
· Face Masks are now optional based on CDC protocol.
· 6 Feet Social Distancing Policy
· PPE Sanitation Stations available throughout our facilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.