$40,000 to $60,000 Annually
Vision, Medical, Dental
Last online 3 days ago
Why Work Here?
“We work with the biggest brands in sports and entertainment.”
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team of GOATs at STN Digital! You will create graphics for social media, websites, commercials and more. Our clients include professional sports teams in all four major sports, collegiate sports, TV networks and award shows.
- Expert in Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with After Effects a plus
- Experience in branding as well as concept and design development
- Experience with client relationships, understanding client needs and meeting deadlines - agency experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in teams or independently
- Experience with Wrike or other project management platforms a plus
Primary Accountabilities of the position
- Stay up-to-date on social media, entertainment and pop culture trends and present new ideas to accounts team
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills with proven ability to independently manage multiple projects and fast timelines with a positive attitude
- Collaborate with accounts and sales teams on projects
- Responsible for design conception and execution
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Proofs all materials in an accurate manner, delivering high-quality, on-time and error-free drafts
- Develop branding and design elements from scratch that uphold clients' vision
STN Offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees, including…
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid company holidays
- Monthly off-site Team Building activities
- Free healthy snacks and caffeinated drinks
About STN Digital:
STN Digital is a full-service digital agency with a passion for pushing the limits of creative content and production.
4903 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA 92117
20+ other people applied to this job.
13 days ago
View all Jobs at STN Digital