Responsible for performing preventative maintenance and routine mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs in a shop environment at the customer's place of business on customer's equipment including refractory units, coil tubing units, pumping units, and other oil field equipment.
* Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose routine problems with customer's equipment.
* Identify and order parts necessary to complete routine repairs and maintenance.
* Perform routine repairs on customer's equipment. Replace parts and equipment as necessary.
* Perform preventative maintenance on equipment according to established guidelines and schedules.
* Complete all work orders and time sheets in a legible, accurate and timely manner.
* Consult with supervisor to ensure accuracy of diagnosis and approval for repair work.
* Provide assistance to more senior level Field Technicians on larger jobs.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedures.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and/or one to two years related experience
* The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
* Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
* Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
* Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills required.
Certificates & Licenses
Technical certification in automotive, lift truck, heavy equipment and/or diesel engine repair preferred.
Ability to utilize laptop computers and portable diagnostic tools required.
Posted 4 years ago