“Awesome team culture, Opportunity to grow in company, In-salon training and much more!”
The Hair Stylist is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service while providing the full range of hair care services. Primarily perform hair cutting and styling, though they may perform other beauty services for clients. All states require licensure for stylists, and most require graduation from a formal training program at a state-approved beauty or cosmetology school. Certificate and associate's degree programs in cosmetology are another option for aspiring stylists.
Specifically, the hair stylist is expected to:
• Market themselves and grow their business
• Complete required Associate Training Program and administrative tasks
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Control expenses
• Consistently exhibit and develop technical competence
As a hair stylist, you will be held accountable for these key areas. Successful performance will be measured by meeting or exceeding established minimum productivity requirements.
• NC licensed & newest techniques
• Motivated & Innovative
• Strong Communication & marketing skills
• Trendy & Willing to be a Team player
• Ability to build & retain a strong clientele
• Willing to continue education & Travel
• Adhere to salon’s protocols, procedures & Benchmarks.
• Valid current cosmetology license. This position may require the stylist to work alone in the salon.
• Ability to work in a dynamic salon environment.
• Good time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to multi-task.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with Salon Manager, salon staff, Supervisor, and clients.
• Ability to read, digest and analyze various reports.
• Mathematical skills to accurately compute and complete required functions.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
1. Market themselves and grow their business
a) Utilize existing business building tools and programs to increase sales, increase customer counts and retain customers;
b) Meet or exceed minimum productivity requirements as established by the company;
c) Promote and sell services and products, including recommending and selling additional services and/or retail products which will enhance and improve the customer’s image and/or contribute to the customer’s satisfaction with services performed;
d) Execute promotional campaigns as directed by Stella’s Daughter Salon & Wellness Center;
e) Maintain professional appearance and a positive attitude.
2. Provide exceptional customer service
a) Understand the needs of customers; handle and resolve customer service issues to maintain customer loyalty;
b) Consistently execute customer service programs;
c) Conduct quality consultations by suggesting hairstyles according to physical features of the customer, current styles, or from the customer’s instructions;
d) Communicate to the customer a clear understanding of the pricing before services are performed;
e) Display a sound understanding and perform all available services in a competent, efficient and professional manner.
3. Control expenses
a) Follow weekly salon schedules as directed by Salon Manager;
b) Correctly charge for services rendered and products purchased, including proper discounting according to Company policy;
c) Effective control of salon operating costs relating to back-bar and retail inventories;
d) Safeguard company assets by adhering to company policies and procedures.
4. Consistently exhibit and develop technical competence
a) Conduct comprehensive consultation with each customer;
b) Perform all services that are requested from our customer and offered by the salon in a competent, efficient and professional manner and in compliance with all applicable state and local sanitation rules;
c) Learn and continue to develop technical skills via company provided education.
5. Complete required administrative tasks/compliance
a) Adhere to all corporate policies, procedures and work rules;
b) Ensure closing procedures;
c) Maintain workstation and other salon areas in a sanitary, clean, orderly manner to board certified standards for cleanliness;
d) Perform a variety of tasks related to salon operations, including but not limited to: answering telephones, stocking shelves, taking cycle counts/inventory, and other duties as assigned;
e) Maintain and uphold safety standards by identifying and correcting conditions that affect salon safety;
f) Timely submission of all company required paperwork;
g) Communicate effectively with management, customers and co-workers in a professional and courteous manner;
h) Attend work timely and consistently, including attending mandatory staff meetings, training sessions or as otherwise required by management.
i) Computer knowledge including, but not limited to, point-of-sale systems.
Our mission is to enrich, enhance and encourage women and their beauty. We strive for excellence by setting goals, educating and communicating with our customers and each other. At Stella’s Daughter Salon & Wellness Center, our goal is to provide our customers with a relaxing and caring environment that will leave a lasting impression which will inspire customer loyalty.
Trust & Integrity
Innovative & Professionalism
Teamwork & Compassion
Company website: https://sdhairsalon.com
Company address: 3076 Healy Dr
Posted date: 15 days ago