“Be part of one of the largest, prestigious, law firms in Orange County whose practice is devoted exclusively to family law.”
Busy, prestigious family law firm is considering applications for the position of Legal Secretary/Paralegal.
· Minimum 5 years experience in Family Law.
· Excellent proofreading, computer and organizational skills required.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
Benefits (after 90 days):
• 11 paid holidays (including your birthday!)
• Health insurance (firm pays $200 towards the monthly premium of the PPO or HMO plan the employee selects from those offered through the firm)
• 10 days Paid Time Off (PTO), 15 days PTO starting the 2nd year
• 401K (after one-year employment, firm puts 3% into safe harbor, the employee can contribute as much as federally allowed or none)
• Annual bonuses based on performance and firm's profitability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to excellence through diversity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in California. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.
About Stegmeier Gelbart Schwartz & Benave:
Established in 1995. Practice is exclusively dedicated to family law, providing full-service negotiation and litigation, an in-house mediation center and and limited scope representation. www.sgsblaw.com