Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago.
“Family owned business with a great company culture”
Responsible for delivering and stocking product at vending and vendor managed inventory customers. Which includes preparing product for shipment and loading the truck. Pulling all vending route orders on a daily basis and planning local deliveries. In addition, this position will also perform picking, packing, shipping and receiving duties within the distribution center when not on the road making deliveries.
· Responsible for delivering all VMI customer orders to local customers on a daily basis.
· Provide onsite technical support for vending customers; including troubleshooting of vending machines
· Responsible for stocking supplies onsite at customer and providing customer inventory support.
· Responsible for preparing all vending orders for delivery; which includes picking, packing, and staging deliveries in the truck.
· Deliver product and assist customer’s receiving department with movement of product.
· Ensure customers’ orders are fulfilled in an accurate and timely manner.
· Assist with inventory placement and inventory identification, reconcile discrepancies, and ensure movement of inventory is accurate and timely.
· Have knowledge and assist warehouse staff with all shipping processes and logistics to provide timely and accurate shipments and receiving.
· Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· This job operates in a warehouse environment. This role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment such as forklifts, rolling ladders, and other material handling tools. Use of office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Ability to bend, stoop, lift up to 65 lbs., climb ladders, and work on material handling equipment such as forklifts and other moving apparatus.
· Work in an uncontrolled temperature environment and in a controlled temperature environment.
· The position requires that an individual is able to obtain a medical certification according to DOT regulations and must maintain the certification in order to perform the essential duties of this position.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
· This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Overtime may be required due to required travel time to make local deliveries.
· Local daily travel is a requirement of this position.
Required Education and Experience
· Minimum High School degree or GED equivalent.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience operating a box truck or similar delivery vehicle.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and able to operate large vehicles (Standard Vans to 24’ box trucks)
Preferred Education and Experience
· Prefer 2 or more years’ experience large distribution inventory environments.
· Knowledge or experience working with a warehouse management system.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Position requires the individual to be able to work in the United States. This position would not be eligible for visa sponsorship.
Stauffer Glove and Safety is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Stauffer Glove & Safety originated in 1907 in Palm, Pennsylvania under the name Acorn Glove Company.
In 1955, Acorn Glove moved to its present location in Red Hill, Pennsylvania and was incorporated under the name Stauffer Manufacturing Company.
Today Stauffer Glove & Safety operates 9 locations nationwide. Our dedicated team of over 180 employees closely coordinates with premier vendors such as 3M, DuPont, Honeywell Safety Products, Kimberly-Clark and more.
This collaboration helps to service the Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) needs for a wide range of industries from coast to coast.
With over 100 years of experience, Stauffer Glove & Safety offers employees the stability of an industry leader.
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Route Technician jobs in Canton OH USA:
Design Restoration & Reconstruction Inc in North Canton, OH
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Satelite AutoGlass in Dover, OH
Posted 18 days ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - Aggregator
Personified in Canton, OH
Posted 1 month ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - Aggregator