Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open CNC Programmer Jobs in Rockford, IL
Mazak CNC Programmer
The CNC Programmer is responsible for the implementation of Engineering Methods and Standards to be used in the design and implementation of manufacturing methods employed by the Company.
- Working from blueprints and/or drawings develop tool list, bills of materials, and setup instructions as required;
- Create accurate 2, 3, 4, and 5-Axis programming for lathe and milling machines using Unigraphics, for a fast=paced production shop;
- Model components from blue prints;
- Help design tooling, fixtures and gauging for new products;
- Select cutting tools and operating parameters, feeds & speeds;
- Troubleshoot and analyze problems associated with both production and development projects;
- Perform all duties in a safe manner and complies with all safety rules;
- Maintain continuous quality management principles;
- Maintain CNC files and perform edits as required.
- 5+ years experience as a CNC programmer; With Mazatrol and G&M codes
- Working knowledge of interpretation and application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Methods for blueprints;
- Previous experience programming 5 Axis Multi-Tasking Mill-Turn machining centers is highly desirable;
- Previous machining experience and in working with Fanuc, Mazatrol or similar controllers for Lathes is a plus;
- Previous machining experience in working with Fanuc, Heidenhain or similar controllers for Milling is a plus;
- Modeling experience in Solidworks a plus;
- Previous experience utilizing Vericut machining verification software a plus;
- Ability to read/write/speak Basic English;
- Previous experience in an Aerospace Job Shop Environment;
- Previous experience working in an AS9100 quality environment;
- High School Graduate or equivalent required;
- General computer/programming skills a plus.
· A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in programming CNC Lathes and Mills; Mazak and G&M code Programmed.
· The ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings;
· Familiarity with CMM operations;
· Proficient knowledge of G&M Codes;
· Familiarity with SolidWorks, and Microsoft office products;
· The ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment;
· Strong written and verbal communications skills;
· Ability to multi-task;
· Ability to meet project deadlines;
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds to chest level;
· Must be able to lift 25 pounds over the head;
· Must be able to move throughout the buildings to interact with other employees;
· Occasional overtime may be required
About Stateline Staffing Services:
Stateline Staffing Services is committed to providing our associates with great job opportunities. Over the years, we have developed relationships with excellent companies in the Stateline Area. If you are looking for short-term supplemental income or a new full-time career, we can assist you in finding the right opportunity.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse CNC Programmer jobs in Rockford, Illinois:
CNC Programmer Machinist NEW!
Industrial Specialties in Loves Park, IL
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Versatool & Die Machining & Engineering, Inc. in Beloit, WI
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Belvidere Automotive in Rockford, IL
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter