Posted 2 years ago in Manufacturing/Operations
The CNC Programmer is responsible for the implementation of Engineering Methods and Standards to be used in the design and implementation of manufacturing methods employed by the Company.
· A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in programming CNC Lathes and Mills; Mazak and G&M code Programmed.
· The ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings;
· Familiarity with CMM operations;
· Proficient knowledge of G&M Codes;
· Familiarity with SolidWorks, and Microsoft office products;
· The ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment;
· Strong written and verbal communications skills;
· Ability to multi-task;
· Ability to meet project deadlines;
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds to chest level;
· Must be able to lift 25 pounds over the head;
· Must be able to move throughout the buildings to interact with other employees;
· Occasional overtime may be required
Stateline Staffing Services is committed to providing our associates with great job opportunities. Over the years, we have developed relationships with excellent companies in the Stateline Area. If you are looking for short-term supplemental income or a new full-time career, we can assist you in finding the right opportunity.
Browse cnc programmer jobs in Rockford, Illinois:
Ekstrom Carlson - Rockford, IL
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Express Employment Professionals Janesville Wisconsin - Beloit, WI
Posted 24 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Industrial Specialties - Beloit, WI
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply