We are currently in search of Mold Makers, Candidates with knowledge of metal, Plastic and or wood mold making, with the ability to work over 50 hours per week.
Powermill and Mastercam expereince a plus.
The duties involved in this position include:
• The construction of complex new molds; responsible for all aspects of the mold manufacturing
• Build and repair prototype, market entry and production molds to efficiently meet production needs.
• Provide support by building molds to support new manufacturing business.
• Assembly and disassembly of all components required in mold manufacturing process
• Set up and operate tool room equipment, including manual and/or CNC
• Subcontract to vendors providing the required information in concurrence with mold manufacturing managers
• May be responsible for Heat Treating all steels commonly used in mold manufacturing
• May be responsible for welding including micro welding
• Schedule work in order to meet due dates
• Support other mold manufacturers, apprentices and engineers
• Repair and revise molds and secondary tooling
• Troubleshoot mold problems and help keep production molds in efficient operating condition
• Trouble shoot and assemble manifold system
• Maintain tools so they stay in correct working order
• Do minor maintenance on machines in tool room
Completes assigned engineering tasks as needed to build molds. Uses various machining techniques to produce a quality parts that meets the requirements of the customer. Provides tooling support to the engineering, production, quality and maintenance departments.
Build components for new tools, existing tools and molds through the use of tool room equipment, using designs created by the engineering department. Read and interpret plans from paper drawings or computer files.
Using toolmakers scope, measures, examines, diagnoses and trouble-shoots new and existing molds to make improvements or corrections.
Work as a team with project leaders to ensure that projects are finished quickly and precisely.
• Competent in the use of mold-making tools such as metal saws, mills, grinder, lathers, EDM sinkers, EDM Wire, EDM Hole Burner and CNC Mill.
Ability to operate personal computer. Knowledge of Windows based CAD programs such as Master CAM, AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks a plus.
For more information, or to apply please contact:
Stateline Staffing Services
586 Progressive lane
South Beloit, IL 61080
About Stateline Staffing Services:
Stateline Staffing Services is committed to providing our associates with great job opportunities. Over the years, we have developed relationships with excellent companies in the Stateline Area. If you are looking for short-term supplemental income or a new full-time career, we can assist you in finding the right opportunity.