As a member of the Client Operations team, you will act as a point of contact for operational activities and client inquiries. In this role, you may have daily contact with Client Service, Client Management, Centers of Excellence and Business Unit Shared Service teams.
• Perform assigned daily operations and processes including, but not limited to:
• Account Administration including account openings, billing set up, tax reclaims/tax documentation, market openings/exits/updates, security registration/system access/ID administration and FAR set up
• Calculates NAV and performs end of night tie out by reconciling final net assets and related data between NAV alert, MCH and Navigator.
• Disseminates NAV’s in an accurate and timely manner
• Online support for various client-facing applications, set up, training, resolving data integrity issues, assisting with new product rollouts.
• Production of client-customized reporting and collects data and produces customer report cards
• Assist with data collection for risk/compliance reporting
• Monitors day-to-day service delivery of Shared Service teams and CoEs for assigned accounts.
• Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from operational CoEs, BU Shared Services and BU Client Service.
• Elevates unresolved issues/problems to Client Support Specialist 2 or Senior Client Support Specialist.
• Maintains appropriate documents required for fund audits.
• Remains familiar with back-up procedures when system applications and/or transmission problems arise.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Preferred: 0-2 years work experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, loan servicing or related career
• Strong computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.)
• Accuracy and detail-orientated
• Aptitude for math
• Interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Multitasking capability
• Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment
• Associate’s degree with related experience or Bachelor’s degree, preferred
State Street Job ID: 66933
Location: Kansas City, MO
How To Apply: To apply for this position, visit our website, www.statestreet.com/reachhigher. Click on Search Jobs to review our open positions. To find all of our current opportunities, use "Kansas City" as a Keyword and choose "Anytime" in the Posted Within drop-down box.
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $28.5 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.4 trillion* in assets under management as of March 31, 2015, State Street operates globally in more than 100 geographic markets and employs 30,495 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street's website at www.statestreet.com.
Promoting a culture of excellence
With more than 30,495 employees across 29 countries, at State Street, our people are our greatest asset. We recognize that highly skilled, engaged and productive employees are essential to our success. Our company values reflect our commitment to employee engagement, Global Inclusion and corporate social responsibility - to help you build a fulfilling career. Around the world, we aim to be an employer of choice by offering competitive compensation and benefits, personal and professional development opportunities, and a work environment that promotes a diverse array of people, ideas and skills.
We're a company that insists on, and rewards, performance excellence. We know our success hinges on attracting the best people to join us - people like you.
State Street supports flexible work arrangements where determined feasible, consistent with business and operational needs. Subject to an individualized assessment of these considerations, roles may be identified as potentially suited for a flexible work arrangement. Requests for a flexible work arrangement can be made upon hire. All employees at State Street have the ability to request flexible work arrangements, with the final decision based solely on business discretion and subject to management approval.
We encourage you to explore the possibilities that a career at State Street can offer you.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Browse entry level finance jobs in Kansas City, Missouri:
Maverick Trading Inc in Kansas City, MO
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Rogue Corporate Inc in Kansas City, MO
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Kforce in Kansas City, MO
Posted 17 days ago on Beyond