Full time role!!
Local candidates only!!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete thorough analysis of loan files to determine compliance with company, investor and FHA/VA guidelines
- Respond to post-closing, insuring and audit reviews in a timely fashion
- Communicate loan decisions to appropriate parties both orally and/or in writing
- Maintain a minimum productivity level of 5 new loans per day
- Review conditions on suspended files
- Supervises Directly: N/A
- Internal Relations: Works regularly with all departments
- External Relations: Communicate as needed with Account Executives and Customers
- Minimum of 2 years Government Underwriting or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of FHA/VA guidelines, documents and terminology
- Must have Direct Endorsement (DE) status from HUD and/or SARs authority from VA
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Work effectively in a fast pace environment with low tolerance for error
- Work outside of the standard business day may be required
Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements. Description:
The Government Underwriter is responsible for providing a loan decision based on an individual’s credit history, financial position and strength of collateral. This person must have attained (DE) Direct Endorsement status from HUD and/or SARs authority from VA. An extensive understanding of FHA, VA and FAMC guidelines is required. The ability to manage work flow and provide exemplary customer service is essential.
Posted 3 years ago
Government and Community,