Clinical Support CoordinatorLocation:
12 month contract# of Openings
: 2Job ID:
- High school diploma and 6+ years of relevant experience --- OR --- an Associate’s Degree with 4+ years of relevant experience or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in Pharma company in the clinical operations/monitoring department.
- Previously demonstrated experience in interaction, job complexity, coordination and other skills required.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft office, IMPACT database experience is preferred.
- Effective organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through required as well as effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Understanding of drug development process and familiarity with Good Clinical Practices (gcp) preferred.
Support Study team with feasibility documents, study start-up documents, presentations, mass mailings to sites, distribution of investigator site files, newletters, handling,processing and tracking of all study documents, copying, filing, scanning and generating correspondence. Maintain trial spreadsheets, transit documents to the TMF, set-up and maintainence of study related data in IMPACT database. Generate reports, performs quality checks of study files. Supports study team with close-out activities.