Responsible for inventory support, including receiving, handling, storing and shipping material in accordance with the company’s guidelines and procedures. Activities include organizing and maintaining a warehouse of stored material including operating motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment. Supports Senior Inventory Coordinator and other warehouse/yard personnel.
• Exhibits Integrity
• Embraces Shared Mission
• Displays a Passion for Improving Our Business
• Adapts to Change
• Is a Team Player
• Communicates Openly
• Has Energetic Perseverance
• Strives for Excellence
• Seeks and Accepts Accountability
With respect to receiving materials:
• Ensure the accurate and valid receipt of materials physically received during delivery ensuring quality assurance policies and processes are adhered to.
• Notify Senior Inventory Coordinator of non-compliant materials and follow segregation procedures.
• Complete SAP and Inventory Management System transactions timely to ensure inventory accuracy within the inventory system.
• Follow supplier return or stock return procedures as required.
• Provide supplier and carrier performance insight to the Senior Inventory Coordinator based on the condition of goods received, on-time delivery and cooperation of the driver.
With respect to issuing orders from inventory:
• Obtain orders from SAP and prioritize based on Operations / requestor need.
• Deliver materials to respective drop location as outlined in Supply Chain procedures.
• Ensure compliance to processes for cycle counting, preservation, location management, and tool crib management.
• Ensure compliance to warehouse security policies.
• Perform inventory audits, conduct yard and/or warehouse clean-up and organize field location inventories as required.
• 2+ years in inventory/materials management tactical roles.
• Experience in Oil & Gas industry preferred.
• High school diploma required.
About Stark Talent:
Stark Talent has been providing staffing solutions for employers and candidates since 1995.
Posted 4 years ago