Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Parking Worker Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
Theme Park Reservations Representative - Work From Home
Compensation$9 to $14 Hourly
We are seeking experienced customer service professionals to contract with our partner and service the nation's largest theme park destination. Servicing will involve taking calls from guests wishing to make reservations for dining, children’s activities and performances. You will service the program by providing high level customer service to existing and new guests, while matching their wishes and desires with relevant products and services.
This opportunity is not available to residents of: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
You can live in any other state and work 100% remotely (including training).
- $9.00 per hour minimum with the opportunity to earn $12-$14 an hour based on performance.
- Ability to set your own hours within the hours of 7am to 11pm EST.
- Must work 15 hours per week at minimum with 5 hours worked between Sat/Sun.
- Training will last 4 hours per day and is unpaid between 4/12/16 to 5/25/16.
- Excellent customer service skills and extensive customer service experience.
- Must have a POTS (Plain Old Telephone System) telephone line (Comcast, Century Link, etc.). No digital service (such as Vonage, Magic Jack, etc. permitted).
- Must have a Windows 7 PC 32 or 64 Bit ONLY (MAC, Windows XP, Vista, and 8 are not supported).
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a Smartphone or tablet that is able to download an application.
- Must be courteous, professional, energetic and friendly.
- Clear understanding of the English language as well as a clear ability to communicate in the English language and ability to type 30+ WPM.
- Computer literacy a must.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills, high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
This is an independent contractor opportunity. There are limited spots available for this training class due to the large volume of applications we receive. If this position has been filled, we will recommend an alternative client to you.
Please specify "theme park" when applying for this position in the application notes.
About Starcom Staffing:
We are a placement agency working with companies big and small to bring virtual work to awesome job-seekers around the US. All of our positions are 100% work from home and great pay (if we do say so ourselves and we do).
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Parking Worker jobs in Indianapolis, Indiana:
Hotel Valet Parking Attendant - Weekend Shifts - Downtown Indianapolis
Towne Park in Indianapolis, IN
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Hospital Valet Parking Attendant (1275) - Part Time - Carmel
Towne Park Ltd. in Carmel, IN
Posted 6 days ago on StartWire
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (PART-TIME) 6 openings Job
Compass Group, North America in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Posted 29 days ago on the web