Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Senior Marketing Manager Jobs in Owings Mills, MD
Senior Marketing Manager
Benefits OfferedDental, Vision, Medical, 401K
As StarChapter’s Digital Marketing Manager, you will be the glue that connects marketing and sales together, to ensure that both sides are optimized to deliver and work through the highest quality leads.
The StarChapter Marketing Manager identifies and improves marketing processes that make the company work better as a whole. The Marketing Manager works to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in LeadGen, marketing automation and CRM as well as market positioning. In this role, you will conduct complex data analyses and work closely with company’s management to recommend and execute marketing strategy and budget.
StarChapter is a fast-paced environment, requiring managing multiple projects at once. We are looking for a strong team leader, with cross-functional capabilities, to help manage marketing operations and position StarChapter the right way to its target customers.
- Manage and design technical and strategic aspects of marketing automation and CRM systems used to capture, distribute, and manage leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and LeadGen management.
- Create and maintain metrics reporting of marketing programs.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and recommend on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing automation software.
- Evaluate new technologies/vendors to improve and optimize marketing deliverables.
- Create marketing/sales content (e.g. slides, case studies, website copy, white papers, etc.) that communicates StarChapter’s benefits to various stakeholders.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Review and optimize marketing budget.
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction.
- BA or equivalent working experience (MBA – Advantage).
- At least 7 years of experience managing marketing operations: Email marketing, vendor management, inbound marketing, LeadGen, etc.
- Proficiency in marketing automation/CRM systems (InfusionSoft – Advantage).
- Strong analytical skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable with strong desire to improve processes.
- Reflective, analytical, detail-oriented, team leader, strong communicator.
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Deadline and detail-oriented
StarChapter is a member-friendly association software company serving local chapters of professional and trade associations in the United States and Canada. StarChapter's mission is to help local leaders grow their chapter's attendance, membership, and revenue. The software combines event registration, membership management, email communication, responsive website layouts, web services, and eCommerce tools. New and transitioning board members have access to dedicated StarChapter specialists, 24/7 online support, phone support, and ongoing board training webinars.
Posted 3 months ago
Browse Senior Marketing Manager jobs in Owings Mills, Maryland:
Senior Marketing Manager
Marriner Marketing Communications, Inc. in Columbia, MD
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Direct Marketing Manager and Analyst
DonorSearch in Marriottsville, MD
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Digital Media Planner
Jellyfish Online Marketing US in Baltimore, MD
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter