The Warehouse Worker ensures the accuracy of all incoming stock orders and distributes parts into the proper bin location, making necessary changes to the bin locations for proper storage. Works with the parts department to ensure service department satisfaction and proper storage of parts.
· Assist walk in customers.
· Pulls parts from bin to gather for vendor return.
· Ensure parts accuracy before packaging and delivery to shipping area.
· Ensure inventory accuracy and integrity.
· Responsible for bin location and maintenance.
· Ensure quality of merchandise in stock, clean and packaged properly.
· Assist parts department on yearly inventory.
· Notify parts team of inventory discrepancies or low volume.
· Communicate directly with drivers and service technicians after 5pm.
· Perform housekeeping as needed to warehouse to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
· Make occasional parts run.
· Must have valid Driver’s license with clean driving record.
· Must be willing to obtain Class C Driver’s license within first 3 months of employment.
· Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Prior warehouse experience a plus.
About Standard Equipment:
Since 1969, Standard Equipment has provided environmental equipment solutions for companies and municipalities, providing the finest new and custom rebuilt trucks, equipment, parts, accessories, service and support. By constantly putting our customers first and building customized environmental equipment solutions for every situation, we have built a reputation of excellence.