Standard Equipment is searching for a Parts Sales Representative to work as a dynamic asset for the both the Sales and Parts teams. The Parts Sales Representative is accountable to the development, retention and overall customer satisfaction for a particular territory.
* Responsible for growing parts sales at assigned accounts.
* Build lasting relationships with decision-makers at all assigned accounts.
* Perform selling function regarding parts products.
* Possess strong knowledge on features and benefits of all products represented.
* Maintain all records regarding customer information and equipment details.
* Develop sales forecasts and plans for each assigned major customer.
* Communicate parts and service promotional opportunities and product information, and distribute promotional and product literature.
* Consistently delight SECO customers with highly responsive service, going the extra mile to deliver solutions that lower customer’s ownership and operating costs while expanding SECO’s market share.
* Collaborate with SECO service and parts professionals to ensure highest customer satisfaction, fill rate, and machine up-time.
* Periodically develop, launch and administer parts and service specials, driving customer interest and loyalty to SECO as their one-stop-shop for all sweeper, hydro excavation and sewer cleaner needs.
* Perform other duties as designed.
* High school diploma or equivalent (B.S. Degree in business related field highly desirable).
* 1 to 3 years customer service experience.
* One year experience in within the automotive industry highly desirable.
* Previous experience in sales, preferably outside.
* Technical aptitude is a must, experience or trainable on industrial trucking equipment.
* Strong organizational and time management skills. Needs to possess the ability to multitask and prioritize simultaneous projects while obtaining a high level of accuracy.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Valid drivers license.
About Standard Equipment:
Since 1969, Standard Equipment has provided environmental equipment solutions for companies and municipalities, providing the finest new and custom rebuilt trucks, equipment, parts, accessories, service and support. By constantly putting our customers first and building customized environmental equipment solutions for every situation, we have built a reputation of excellence.