Our client is seeking a Derivatives Operations Analyst for the Greater Boston, Massachusetts area with a very strong OTC Derivatives Operations background. This role will require the successful candidate ensures timely trade capture in multiple internal systems, process lifecycle events (rate resets, credit events, account openings, etc.) and resolve reconciliation issues.
The ideal individual for this role will be highly knowledgeable of OTC derivatives across asset classes (Rates, Credits, Equity and Commodity). An ideal candidate would have a derivative middle office background, be intimately familiar with the OTC lifecycle process, and have a working understanding of the operational impact of pending regulatory change.
$72,000 - $122,000 + Bonus + Profit Sharing.
15% of Base and Bonus combined.
1. Bachelors degree is required; an MBA or CFA, or progress towards either is a plus.
2. Must have operational knowledge of settlements, pricing, etc.
3. A minimum of 4 to 8 years of in depth knowledge of OTC derivatives. (i.e. Rates, Credits FX, Equity, Commodity, etc.)
4. Tools: Excel macros, V-Lookups, etc.
5. Experience with Dodd Frank and EMIR is a strong plus.
Since 2002, StaffPointe has provided specialized recruitment services within the Healthcare, Financial and Technology industries. We currently represent more than 1000 clients and 4000 career opportunities which are positioned throughout the globe. Our teams of professional Recruiters are experts within the field and will always make you their priority.