“Truly the best staffing agency with the greatest partner in the world!”
Administrative Assistant to Accounting Team providing back up support for two Executive Assistants. The successful candidate will be dependable, flexible and have the ability to multi-task with ease. They will work well independently and as part of a team; will possess confidence, a positive “can do” attitude and be a team player. Strong attention to detail and a hardworking mentality is a must.
- Assist and provide back-up coverage for two executive assistants in the CFO’s office
- Manage multiple calendars, schedule meetings, book meeting rooms, register visitors, and make restaurant reservations
- Answer calls, prioritizing, and directing inquiries
- Prepare and submit expenses reports using Concur
- Prepare documents for signature: read signature requirements and specifications, print documents, coordinate signatures, file, and return originals and scans as requested - Perform various administrative duties such as scanning, filing, faxing, internal bulk mailings, external mailings via USPS certified and FedEx, and editing documents/presentations in Word, Excel and PowerPoint - Arrange travel for the group: obtaining visas, booking flights, ground transportation, and hotel
- Complete special projects for the Accounting Teams as needed
§ Strong interpersonal skills. Confident yet easy-going; hard working, positive attitude. Must be a team player; friendly and outgoing.
§ Good communication skills both written and verbal. Comfortable engaging with people at various levels across and throughout the organization and externally
§ Superior organizational and record-keeping skills, and strong attention to detail.
§ Proven ability to quickly learn, follow instruction, and easily adapt.
§ Willingness to perform reasonable tasks and have a no task is too small attitude; open to new challenges and additional responsibilities.
§ Manages time effectively, ability to meet deadlines and juggle priorities for specific assignments.
§ Self-starter; proactive; anticipates needs and/or potential problems; initiate steps to resolve issues. Ability to be resourceful in dealing with issues that may arise.
§ Respect for confidentiality. Handles confidential information with discretion
§ Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook email/ calendar skills
Punctual and dependable
A Great Partner
Staffmark's mission is simple – to be a great partner to our customers, our employees, and the communities we serve. And since being a great partner means different things to different people, we work hard to understand the unique needs of every person and business we are fortunate enough to connect with.
For more than 40 years, Staffmark has been successfully finding people work and companies people. Our team of passionate performers is available to start helping you today. Contact the Staffmark location nearest you for more information on how we can partner with you to help you achieve your goals. Best in Staffing In recognition of our outstanding customer service, Staffmark has been awarded the prestigious Best in Staffing® Award for both Clients and Talent. Less than 2% of all staffing companies in North America earn the Best of Staffing® title which is based on customers and talent rating you a 9 or 10 out of 10 for outstanding service. In addition, Staffmark earned the coveted Diamond Award for receiving the Best of Staffing® Client Award for seven years in a row.
Staffmark is proud of the service we offer and is committed to ensuring that all of our customers and employees receive Best of Staffing® service.