· Extensive experience in building data ingestion workflows using in NiFi, Schema Registry, NIFI registry and/or Spark Streaming
· Big Data tools/technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Sqoop, Hive, HDFS, or Cloud platforms e.g. AWS, GCP, etc.
· Data ingestion from Message Queues and different file formats across different platforms like JSON, XML, CSV
· SQL databases, including HBASE and/or Cassandra
· Building, testing, and optimizing Big Data data ingestion pipelines, architectures and data sets
· Experience with Scripting languages: Python, Scala, Java, etc.
· Experience with Unix/Linux platform and shell scripting is a must
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Client is currently seeking an experienced Data Engineer - Big Data individual for their Midtown office in Atlanta, GA. The successful candidate must have Big Data engineering experience and must demonstrate an affinity for working with others to create successful solutions. Join a smart, highly skilled team with a passion for technology, where you will work on our state of the art Big Data Platforms (Cloud-era).
· They must be a very good communicator, both written and verbal, and have some experience working with business areas to translate their business data needs and data questions into project requirements. The candidate will participate in all phases of the Data Engineering life cycle and will independently and collaboratively write project requirements, architect solutions and perform data ingestion development and support duties.
About Staffing Technologies:
Staffing Technologies has 20+ Years of IT Staffing and Consulting Experience. Headquartered in Overland, KS, we have 9 Offices Nationwide and have 3 Global Delivery locations. Saicon Specializes and has rich experience filling various type of job roles (Both IT & Non IT) in Retail, Consumer Products and Brands, Insurance, Logistics and Travel, Banking and Financials, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Life Sciences, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Professional Services, Government and Public Sector.