Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Website Manager Jobs in Scottsdale, AZ
Compensation$65,000 to $80,000 Annually
Benefits OfferedDental, Medical, Vision, 401K
Staffing Strong is recruiting for a Website Manager for a client in Scottsdale, AZ. The Website Manager will have an understanding of best practices in all aspects of website management, including UX/UI, digital content development, conversion optimization, and A/B testing. They will identify and track the KPI’s that support organizational goals, and will be responsible for SEO and website performance analytics.
· Implement marketing strategy and site content schedule for website, updating with seasonal and promotional content
· Develop web strategy for launches of new products and services
· Identify traffic and conversion trends across the site and identify opportunities for improvement
· Recommend and implement testing to improve the website experience
· Lead SEO optimization with 3rd party vendor support
· Monitor and report on customer journey and site experience, providing recommendations for improvements
· Research competitor site experience to identify trends
· Constantly evaluate industry innovation and best practices to identify potential challenges or opportunities and recommend future enhancements
· Manage Umbraco CMS system and push content
· Ensure web pages/assets adhere to brand guidelines and standards
· Partner with IT and 3rd party vendors on development and management of website
· Support media tracking requirements
· Leverage analytics to enhance overall customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing
- Minimum three years of experience in CMS and website management
· A familiarity with the Umbraco platform is a plus
· Strong analytics skills with ability to apply findings into recommendations for actions
· Knowledge of website best practices
· Strong prioritization skills
- Outstanding communication skills (both oral and written) coupled with the ability to articulate clearly.
- Strong ability to build relationships/excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some travel required.
- Self-directed with the ability to exercise independent judgment.
About Staffing Strong:
Staffing Strong is a national recruitment agency specializing in the placement of highly qualified Marketing, Creative and Digital talent. We place talent on contract/project to contract to hire and permanent placement basis. Our recruiters have worked in the advertising, marketing, creative and digital industries therefore; we understand our client's needs. For more information visit: www.staffingstrong.com
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Website Manager jobs in Scottsdale, Arizona: