Responsible for all non-customer related production and logistics.
Read and understand contract to plan and schedule the production according to the schedule required.
Continually updates the Project Manager on cost and production schedule.
Coordinate with Engineering to ensure timely drawing release to maintain production schedule.
Provide production input to the master project schedule.Provide production cost accounting job/task number – work breakdown structure for project.
Coordinate the production and inventory processes related to assigned project.
Monitor production schedules and costs, and report variances.Expedite parts production and transport / logistics issues.
Coordinate assembly assistance.
Resolve factory assembly parts issues.
Resolve quality issues discovered in production.
Post contract cost estimate follow up.
· Associate’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent experience.
· APICS Certification preferred.
· Planning and scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent computer skills---Excel, Word, Project.
· Ability to read and understand blueprints.
· Knowledge of shop floor control environment.
· Must be a pro-active, self-starter who is flexible and possesses exceptional problem solving, and analytical skills.
· Must be able to manage multiple tasks and balance priorities.
Staffinders Inc. is a third party HR firm which focuses on careers that are contract to hire. Please respond to all job postings with an attach resume and your best contact number. All qualified individuals for the job will be contacted by phone. Thank you for viewing!
4807 Rockside Road Suite 370
Independence, OH 44131
Browse production control planner jobs in Solon, Ohio: