Location: Raleigh, NC
Company: Spot Trot
Company web site: www.spottrot.com
Compensation: Rate to be negotiated based on past experience
We are a Raleigh based startup looking for a UI Designer to help create new user flows for our mobile e-commerce platform, which has been designed to power mobile web sites optimized for smartphones (iPhone/Android) and tablets (primarily iPad).
Our existing platform is currently powering mobile commerce sites for many of the world’s leading artists, athletes, entertainers and brands. Current clients include Lady Gaga, Dave Matthews Band, Justin Bieber, Sesame Street, Rolling Stones, Elvis, Bruce Lee, Phish, Jeff Gordon, Tiger Woods, University of Virginia, Jimi Hendrix and many others.
- Provide concepts and ideas for digital solutions.
- Translate direction and requirements into wire frames and Photoshop mock ups.
- Assist with the implementation of designs within our software platform.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of touchscreen device UI/UX.
- Experience working with a team.
- Ability to articulate and present your ideas/solution.
Bonus Points For:
- Mobile UI/UX designs in your portfolio.
About Spot Trot:
SpotTrot powers mobile ecommerce shopping for many of the world's most recognized musicians, sports organizations, and entertainment brands, including Live Nation, Dave Matthews Band, Lady Gaga, Tim McGraw, Tiger Woods, University of Virginia Athletics, Jeff Gordon Racing, Sesame Street, and others. For more information, please visit http://www.spottrot.com