Community Manager | Social Media Coordinator
A global leather goods brand is looking for a talented, smart, and creative Community Manager | Social Media Coordinator to join our growing team. The person in this role will be tasked with implementing our company’s social media strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic to our website and retail locations, and encouraging product and brand adoption. This role coordinates with the internal marketing, brand, PR, and product teams to support their respective missions, and ensure a consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
• Become an advocate of the company and brand in social media spaces, engaging in two-way dialogues, and answering questions where appropriate.
• Manage a blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to amplify and spread the word about the company and brand.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Give feedback and insights gained from social media monitoring to the marketing and brand teams to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
• Monitor trends in social media tools and applications.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo, Google+, etc.) and how they can and should be best deployed in different scenarios.
• Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s industry.
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships both virtual and in-house.
• Team player with the confidence to speak up and/or take the lead and guide other team members and departments when necessary.
• Technologically savvy, passion for digital and social, and ability to learn about and pick up on new tools quickly.
• Strong understanding of principles of SEO.
• Public relations, marketing, community management, and sales experience, a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume, a brief cover letter outlining your interest in the position and industry, portfolio, social media handles, and any past social media work/project successes that you would like to share.
Posted 18 days ago