Life, Dental, Medical, 401K, Vision
We Go Higher, Together
Spireon, Inc. is the leading telematics and MRM company with almost 4 million subscribers and counting. We connect automotive finance, fleet, as well as asset and trailer companies to their mobile assets and workforce through our 4-time award-winning M2M platform. Our technology transforms Big Data into Rich Data, giving companies actionable business intelligence to make smarter, better, more profitable business decisions. Our culture fosters a passion for outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
The Account Manager - New Car s responsible for managing the full lifecycle of customer success for multiple automobile dealership customers; including post-sale implementation, training, onboarding and ongoing support services. This role covers a wide spectrum of activities that may include some pre-sale and post-sale tasks that drive customer success with Spireon’s products and services.
- Do you have an established list of new car dealership relationships?
- Do you get excited by coordinating lots of details, juggling multiple tasks, coordinating with all areas of the business?
- Do you enjoy getting out from behind the desk, meeting customers in person, hanging out at new car dealerships?
- Most importantly - are you laser focused on the customer's needs?
- Ensures a best in class customer experience from the point of sale, through onboarding, and into the account maintenance phase:
- Supports the sales team by understanding products and services clients purchased; manages dealer relationships to answer questions about products, services and billing.
- Maintains customer relationships, satisfaction and retention through excellent customer service:
- Leverages client care skills to develop exceptional, long-term business relations with Spireon customers.
- Anticipates each customer’s needs and proactively provides solutions (i.e. reports, training, or other requests).
- As a Subject Matter Expert on the Kahu product offering, consults with dealerships to ensure they are set up to successfully sell Kahu to the consumer market.
- Identifies feature requests and/or product deficiencies and properly communicate to appropriate stakeholders.
° Provides some after-hours support as needed.
- Assists with the preparation of materials for new product launches via established pre-launch procedures.
- Maintains proactive customer communication through direct on-site visits, to provide training and understand/research/resolve any issues/problems the dealership is experiencing.
- Works cross-functionally with Sales, Dealer Services, Product Management, Installation and other stakeholders to ensure consistent product, application and service quality.
- Generates and provides various reporting that highlight areas of improvement and service enhancement;
- Develops and implements efficient and effective workflows and processes to influence project and operational success.
- Proactively works with customers on issues that negatively impact solution adoption, including but not limited to customer health checks, issue resolution, prompt communication of issue status, and customer satisfaction.
- Assists with creation of implementation project plans; consideration of customer and product availability as needed.
- Ensures proper new customer setup with User ID’s, Landmarks and additional system information; inputs new data as required.
- Provides new customer training (web-based or on-site) as required.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Communications, Business or related field;
- Two to five years of specialized customer account management related experience and/or training; An equivalent combination of related experience and education will be considered in lieu of Associates Degree;
- Experience in and/or familiarity with the Automobile Dealer Retail industry and culture.
- Experience in managing long-term and large-scale projects.
- Proven background with providing exemplary customer service and support.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; Must be detail oriented and can effectively prioritize.
- Ability to work independently from a home office environment (if applicable).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Experience with data analysis and interpretation.
- Ability to quickly understand and apply new technology.
- Ability to work extended hours and be “on-call” after regular business hours as needed.
- Ability to travel up to 30%, as business requires.
- Prior success working in fast-paced, challenging, and evolving environments.
- Proactive, self-motivated and works well in a team environment, as well as individually.
- Computer compatible and able to use standard Windows applications (spreadsheet, word processing, internet, and e-mail) to generate required reports and analytical data.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Direct New Car Dealership Industry experience a plus.
- Some skills in technical services and support, project management and account management.
- Strong sales methodology skills; Prior experience with post sales strategies.
Spireon, Inc. is North America’s leading connected vehicle intelligence company, providing businesses and consumers with powerful insights to track, manage and protect their most valuable mobile assets. The award-winning Spireon NSpire platform supports nearly 4 million active subscribers across the company’s growing suite of products for new and used car dealers, lenders and financial institutions, rental car agencies, commercial and local fleet operators, and consumers. Learn more at www.spireon.com.